What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Advise for Potential Dynasty Trade Offer (1 Viewer)

Chitown_Dave

Footballguy
I need trade advise for my Dynasty team this year.  I have pick 1.1 in the 2020 draft.  

I trade Saquon Barkley and 6.1        I receive Derrick Henry, A.J. Brown and 3.10

My Team before I choose my 12 keepers.  PPR and superflex.  10 team league.  

Starters:  QB, RBx2, WRx2, WR/RB, TE, Flex, Superflex, K, Def

QB: Wentz, K. Allen, Rivers

RB:  Barkley, Montgomery, Hunt, Michel, J. Williams, L. Murray

WR:  Edelman, T. Hill, D. Moore, J. Washington, D. Jackson

TE:  Cook, Goedert, Rudolph

Offered to me a few days ago.  What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming that you mean I should keep Barkley and 1.1
I am assuming the 6.1...  but to answer... no, the value of Barkley far outweigh what you are getting in return. IMO,  the offer has to blow you away, this one does not.

Is that DJ Moore (Car) or D Moore (Sea)?  with your roster, I am not sure what 12 I would keep.  I see maybe 7.  What happens if you don't keep 12?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am assuming the 6.1...  but to answer... no, the value of Barkley far outweigh what you are getting in return. IMO,  the offer has to blow you away, this one does not.

Is that DJ Moore (Car) or D Moore (Sea)?  with your roster, I am not sure what 12 I would keep.  I see maybe 7.  What happens if you don't keep 12?
It's DJ Moore.  Yeah, my initial draft was pretty bad 2 years ago.  I bet on some rookies (which I don't normally do) that didn't pan out.  So I'm trying to rebuild.  I'm just not sure about the route to go.  We have to keep 12.  No bonus picks for not.

Not close to enough for me.  You need some significant help at QB.  This trade doesn't help that.

I also have some worries about Henry's workload and what will happen in Tennessee at qb.  Easy reject for me.

Users who are viewing this thread