What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Show Me Your Prop Bets! (1 Viewer)

My favorites are

• 49ers sacks 2.5 +105, gimme the over baby :pickle:

• Mostert with a TD in both halves +400 
• 49ers D/ST TD? +700

whatcha got?

I think getting the under on Mostert's carries might be good value.  Coleman is trending towards playing.  I can see the under hitting.(Haven't checked current number or value)

Not a prop bet, but a nice futures ticket. Good Luck!
My hedge on it will be Dee Ford +12000 and Bosa +2500 to win MVP.  If SF wins, these two will be a major factor.  Looking at Mahomes rushing yards over 30.5 also.

If one likes SF to win, you should like Garrapolo passing yards under 250ish.  They will run more according to game script.  

Yes SB MVP. Bought the SF backfield before championship week.  If SF wins think one of their backs has a big game 
Word is Coleman practiced in full, so they may cannibalize each other’s chances. :shrug:  

I put $10 on Bourne. It’s remotely possible. lol

Parlay:

over 53.5

mahomes over passing yards 300.5

mahomes over rushing yards 31.5

mostert over rushing yards 75.5

chiefs -6.5

gogogogogogogo

2nd half more points than the 1st half -140: why such steep odds? 16 of the last 21 Super Bowls have scored as many or more points in the 2nd half vs the 1st half...

Team that scores last wins the game -185: why such steep odds? Yes has covered in each of the last 10 Super Bowls...

If you like the 9'ers, and I do, very much, and you think it's going to be close:

Jimmy Garoppolo Over 19 completions: Defining a 'close game' as 4-point margin or less, and including Atlanta and Arizona which were both within 4 prior to last minute turnover/scores, 9'ers tend to throw more. JG averages 19.2 completions/game on the year, but in close games, as defined previously, that # jumps up to 23.5...

Emmanuel Sanders Over 42.5 receiving yards: In that same defined subset of close games, Sanders has been targeted 6 times on average, and averaged 62.5 yards in those games...

I don’t gamble anymore, but I’d hammer this one. I think SF is going to dare KC to run. Instead of forcing some throws, I think Mahomes tucks and runs a bunch tomorrow. 
Except Kwon Alexander is roaming the middle again, which would make Mahomes running buck wild a highly risky proposition for production / health.

What most folks miss about this Niners defense is that for much of the year they were missing pieces. Alexander was a huge component, and will he used both in coverage & to spy Mahomes.

probably why that O/U is set so temptingly reasonable. It seems like a lock. It’s harder than it seems. 

If you like the 9'ers, and I do, very much, and you think it's going to be close:
agreed. And if the Niners win, I love the under. 54.5 is an obscene amount of points & the vast majority of betting seems to be on the over. The line didn’t change in 2 weeks, and Vegas hates to lose. I’m going with the under because I believe the Niners win & keep it close. 27-20, 27-17, 27-24, 24-19...something like that.

Emmanuel Sanders Over 42.5 receiving yards: In that same defined subset of close games, Sanders has been targeted 6 times on average, and averaged 62.5 yards in those games...
I like the sanders yardage prop, and I believe they’ll throw more than they have been. That said, I also wouldn’t be surprised to see them try to play keep away & kill clock with Mostert,  Coleman, etc. if they have to air it out, it means their defense & run game aren’t working out, which means they’re in deep trouble. 

i just bet

• Niners convert their first 3rd down

• 1st FG of the game is over 36.5 yards

• shortest FG OVER 27.5 yards.

The super bowl is the best for stupid betting. I’m tempted to bet the coin flip. I did last year & won. It’s literally a coin flip in terms of odds! :pickle:

Except Kwon Alexander is roaming the middle again, which would make Mahomes running buck wild a highly risky proposition for production / health.

What most folks miss about this Niners defense is that for much of the year they were missing pieces. Alexander was a huge component, and will he used both in coverage & to spy Mahomes.

probably why that O/U is set so temptingly reasonable. It seems like a lock. It’s harder than it seems. 
Yep. I made a nice living off of NFL player props until we were cut off at most online books (the main reason I no longer bet). A fully healthy 49ers defense makes me like this prop even more. Player props are about game flow and opportunity. Obviously, nobody knows what is going to happen, and there is no such thing as a lock. I like the 49ers in the game and I think their defense is going to give KC some trouble. I don’t see Mahomes forcing throws that aren’t there unless they are down big in the second half, which means more opportunities for him to use his legs. We’ll see what happens. I’m just looking forward to the game. Should be a good one. 

Brutal.  Didn’t impact me though as I parlayed them all in my uncut gems imitation.  OT was my only chance after the chiefs went up by 4.

Users who are viewing this thread