What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank your Top 3 Presidential Candidates Pre-Iowa Caucuses (1 Viewer)

So far..
Pete 6 votes . (ETA Sho)
Amy 3 votes
Sanders 2 votes
Yang 2 votes
Warren 2 votes
Bloomberg 1 vote

Biden 1 vote

Last edited by a moderator:
Who I prefer as a candidate:

1. Pete

2. Joe

3. Mike

Who I think can win:

1. Mike

2. Joe

3. Pete

Klobuchar

Bernie

the field

Rosie O’Donnell 

a sharp stick in the foot

a small town carnival barker

people who use the passing lane as a travel lane.

people who don’t return their shopping carts to the corral

people who lean their chairs back in coach

mimes

Trump

Klobuchar

Bernie

the field

Rosie O’Donnell 

a sharp stick in the foot

a small town carnival barker

people who use the passing lane as a travel lane.

people who don’t return their shopping carts to the corral

people who lean their chairs back in coach

mimes

Trump
You had this list correct until you listed Trump.   

I find it very telling that the Iowa caucus is right around the corner yet none of liberal/Democrat posters are talking about it at all.  Why.?
:confused:

There are 7-8 threads on the front page dedicated to the various candidates and the race overall.  How many should there be to show they are talking about it?

I find it very telling that the Iowa caucus is right around the corner yet none of liberal/Democrat posters are talking about it at all.  Why.?
Since Thursday there have only been 10 posts in the Joe Biden thread (and two of them are from me). It is completely bizarre what is going on I agree.

:confused:

There are 7-8 threads on the front page dedicated to the various candidates and the race overall.  How many should there be to show they are talking about it?
They won't read this and will just talk over you with the same talking point a week or so from now. 

What he said, but if I might consider going Green Party again over Yang
While I understand the desire to vote for who and what party best represents us as individuals, I voted for another candidate ( McMullin) in 2016. As votes like that resulted in Trump. I shall not make that mistake again. Third party candidates with no chance of victory will only serve to re-elect Trump. 

While I understand the desire to vote for who and what party best represents us as individuals, I voted for another candidate ( McMullin) in 2016. As votes like that resulted in Trump. I shall not make that mistake again. Third party candidates with no chance of victory will only serve to re-elect Trump. 
Yea I had a whole thread about this a while back... for me not sending my kid to a pointless oil war is my #1 issue so I won't vote for anyone I think will. Last election Hillary was clearly pro-war, Trump claimed to be anti-war but I knew he was full of it, so Stein it was even though she had a nearly zero chance (and nearly is used very technically)

The mistake wasn't you choosing third party. The mistake was Clinton being on the ballot. 

My hope is that Trump loses so I will go with the 3 that I think stand the best chance

• Biden - if old/white people are willing to overlook Trump's flaws they will be willing to overlook his.  And for whatever reason he seems to be very popular with AAs
  • Pete - I'm a little on the fence about his sexual orientation making a difference but he's calm and will present a stark difference standing next to Trump on the debate stage
  • Sanders - he's the wildcard - he's wildly popular and most Independents and even some Conservatives are drawn to him because of his genuineness. 
Old black people love Biden so he will get their vote if nominated.

1. Amy

2. Pete

3. Little Michael

One specific to Iowa where you can collectively discuss nominees.  
You're looking for the "2020: The Race For the White House - The Good Place" thread if it hasn't been derailed by the people claiming to be independents complaining about how bad the Dem options are and will be voting for Trump as a result....haven't been in there for a bit.

The mistake wasn't you choosing third party. The mistake was Clinton being on the ballot. 
I’m really conflicted by this situation.  The reality is as ike points out, but without us voting for a third party they will never reach the 15% threshold to join the national debates.  We desperately need a 3rd voice as each party swing more extreme left/right. 

I’m really conflicted by this situation.  The reality is as ike points out, but without us voting for a third party they will never reach the 15% threshold to join the national debates.  We desperately need a 3rd voice as each party swing more extreme left/right. 
I agree with you but how about we push that third party thing for 2024?  I consider defeating Trump a national emergency 

Yea I had a whole thread about this a while back... for me not sending my kid to a pointless oil war is my #1 issue so I won't vote for anyone I think will. Last election Hillary was clearly pro-war, Trump claimed to be anti-war but I knew he was full of it, so Stein it was even though she had a nearly zero chance (and nearly is used very technically)
This is simply not true.  Props to Ike for owning his mistake in 2016 and vowing to be better in 2020.  You should consider the same KL.  

This is simply not true.  Props to Ike for owning his mistake in 2016 and vowing to be better in 2020.  You should consider the same KL.  
I should "Be better" and "own my mistake" for not voting against the candidate that YOU don't like?  Quite the arrogant opinion.

Which part is not true?

I should "Be better" and "own my mistake" for not voting against the candidate that YOU don't like?  Quite the arrogant opinion.

Which part is not true?
You and I share the same progressive values, and probably agree on 99% of the issues.  But because of your purity tests, you vote for idiots like Jill Stein for POTUS and enable Trump to happen.  Conversely, I don't share your enthusiasm for Bernie, but if he wins the nomination, I'll happily support him for President, so as to avoid 2016.  

HRC was/is not "clearly pro-war".  

You and I share the same progressive values, and probably agree on 99% of the issues.  But because of your purity tests, you vote for idiots like Jill Stein for POTUS and enable Trump to happen.  Conversely, I don't share your enthusiasm for Bernie, but if he wins the nomination, I'll happily support him for President, so as to avoid 2016.  

HRC was/is not "clearly pro-war".  
I agree we probably do, I would also probably vote for your candidate if she wins now that I'm thinking about it I forgot to list her (Warren right?).  The war thing trumps (no pun intended) all of it though.

Hillary was absolutely pro-war... she voted for iraq, wanted Trump to take out syrian air fields, called for a no fly zone which would have escalated conflict, she was heavily involved in Lybia (and laughed about it later), talked about destroying Iran if they crossed Israel. All stuff that she herself has said, not even people's opinions. 

The war thing is a dealbreaker for me for the reasons I already discussed.  Would I have preferred to vote for someone other than Stein? Absolutely, but if Trump is running left of you on war, that's a problem for me

Side note - we also share love for your avatar... cant wait to see what he does this year

I agree we probably do, I would also probably vote for your candidate if she wins now that I'm thinking about it I forgot to list her (Warren right?).  The war thing trumps (no pun intended) all of it though.

Hillary was absolutely pro-war... she voted for iraq, wanted Trump to take out syrian air fields, called for a no fly zone which would have escalated conflict, she was heavily involved in Lybia (and laughed about it later), talked about destroying Iran if they crossed Israel. All stuff that she herself has said, not even people's opinions. 

The war thing is a dealbreaker for me for the reasons I already discussed.  Would I have preferred to vote for someone other than Stein? Absolutely, but if Trump is running left of you on war, that's a problem for me

Side note - we also share love for your avatar... cant wait to see what he does this year
Would you mind sharing who you voted for in your recent US Senate elections? 

Users who are viewing this thread