What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rank your Top 3 Presidential Candidates Pre-Iowa Caucuses (1 Viewer)

So in a quick glance there are quite a few Trump and Yang crossover picks. I find that absolutely fascinating.  Don’t feel like you could have 2 more different candidates.  For those of you that picked both I’d love to hear your thoughts on what you like about the candidates that they have in common.  TIA.  

*to be clear, I’m not looking to argue or play gotcha.  Am honestly interested.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Bernie, Pete(really hope being gay doesn’t kill his chances)

Biden, Bloomberg,Yang

Not voting

So in a quick glance there are quite a few Trump and Yang crossover picks. I find that absolutely fascinating.  Don’t feel like you could have 2 more different candidates.  For those of you that picked both I’d love to hear your thoughts on what you like about the candidates that they have in common.  TIA.  

This is like all the 08' Ron Paul kids becoming Berners in 2015.  Complete opposite sides of the spectrum.  The only thing they kind of had in common is they weren't establishment candidates.  Both fascinating & scary that people are so out of touch with the issues that they can vote this way.  However, not surprising that young voters go with whatever other young people seem to be doing.

Both fascinating & scary that people are so out of touch with the issues that they can vote this way.
I'll try not to speak for other posters. But generally speaking I think Yang/Trump crossovers (or people that voted Obama/Trump) aren't out of touch with the issues. They see the system as not working for them. And it's true. Our economy and our government are failing a lot of people and they are getting desperate. I can't blame them.

They perception is that they don’t appear to be puppets for wealthy and powerful interests...

I'll try not to speak for other posters. But generally speaking I think Yang/Trump crossovers (or people that voted Obama/Trump) aren't out of touch with the issues. They see the system as not working for them. And it's true. Our economy and our government are failing a lot of people and they are getting desperate. I can't blame them.
I certainly understand this and agree for the most part. Honestly it’s why I voted for Obama his first term, his change platform felt genuine and I thought he had a real shot at executing it. I’ve always understood Trumps appeal to those antiestablishment votes, even if I didn’t agree with it or think of him in that way. 

Users who are viewing this thread