What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl Thread - FFA Version (1 Viewer)

if he calls timeout, he should have had plenty of time to get in FG range. And with the way they cut through KC defense the previous drive, maybe he should have let Jimmy G try to get a lead instead of concentrating on shortening the game.
I don't disagree with this but it seemed obvious to me that wasn't what he was doing.  I'm good with being critical of that though.

I still don't get Bud Light seltzer.  Anybody who is drinking Bud Light isn't doing it for the taste.  Who in their right mind says, "damn, I have got to try that!"?  I just don't see the Bud Light brand bringing folks to the table for that seltzer.

I feel like the Chiefs must feel fortunate to have the Niners only come up with 3 points out of the 2 drives on either side of the half.

I thought KC would win and was/am rooting for them but a really nice consolation prize is knowing that Belicheck will be pissed if Garoppolo wins the SB.

thats got to be the 3rd time the KC receiver was heading toward the marker and then steps back only to get tackled short.  Go and go hard man...stop getting fancy

Not much left to Mahomes’ mouth guard. Looks like it wouldn’t take much to swallow it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread