Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
whoknew

Super Bowl Thread - FFA Version

Mahomes should go to Sesame Street....amirite!!!

3 minutes ago, Charlie Steiner said:

Aikman's broadcasting never bothered me before, but tonight I felt like he's in over his head at this point.

he tried to be like Romo a couple times and it backfired big time. 

i.e. "Everybody knows the Niners are going to run the ball down the Chiefs throat."

next play is play action

Edited by JaxBill
  • Like 3
  • Laughing 1

Patrick is really cute on second look. Mvp. Most visually pleasing..

Congrats chiefs fans.  Great team and season.

What a debacle for Niners bettors. What in the hell happened? Niners just got tight?

• Sad 1

Why does Jimmy Johnson's face look like he's sitting in a snowstorm?

4 minutes ago, Nipsey said:

What a debacle for Niners bettors. What in the hell happened? Niners just got tight?

It’s 2020. Elite offenses>>>>Elite Defenses.

With an elite offense you have so much more wiggle room. There is no margin for error if you are going to be an Elite Offense+Running Game. If you have an elite offense, being down 10 points going into the 4th quarter just doesn’t matter. 

Any team that thinks that they can consistently win and consistently beat the best teams in the league without and elite passing game are just simply wrong.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

19 minutes ago, Nipsey said:

:(

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

It’s 2020. Elite offenses>>>>Elite Defenses.

With an elite offense you have so much more wiggle room. There is no margin for error if you are going to be an Elite Offense+Running Game. If you have an elite offense, being down 10 points going into the 4th quarter just doesn’t matter. 

Any team that thinks that they can consistently win and consistently beat the best teams in the league without and elite passing game are just simply wrong.

SF was dominating. Up 10 with 7 min left. It's like they stopped playing on both sides.

Watched a few minutes of this Masked Singer for the first the time. It's like they're trying to hit a dumber demographic than America's Got Talent.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Nipsey said:

Watched a few minutes of this Masked Singer for the first the time. It's like they're trying to hit a dumber demographic than America's Got Talent.

Any show with Dr Ken in it is guaranteed to be an unflushable turd. 

Anyone catch Trump's tweet congratulating the great state of Kansas before someone showed him Wikipedia? 😂

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

1 hour ago, AAABatteries said:

Congrats @ChiefD!!

Thank you sir.

Damn, this feels good. Waited a lifetime for this. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, jvdesigns2002 said:

Entertaining and high energy half time show.  I took my GF to see J-Lo in vegas during her residency—and even though I’m not a big fan of her music—she really goes out of her way to entertain.  I liked Shakira better musically—although I’m not sure how much real singing there was.  As a dude—I’m not going to lie—I enjoyed the view—but if I was watching the game with a family—I do think that the sexy could have been toned down a bit.  Overall I thought it was solid though.  

I loved it, but of course I heard  this morning on the radio some young moms complaining about "female exploitation, stripper poles, bad example for young females, offensive to females"  Whatever...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Da Guru said:

I loved it, but of course I heard  this morning on the radio some young moms complaining about "female exploitation, stripper poles, bad example for young females, offensive to females"  Whatever...

Her daughter was literally singing on stage.... 

35 minutes ago, belljr said:

Her daughter was literally singing on stage.... 

Hey..someone has to be offended.

11 hours ago, Da Guru said:

It's funny. Out of all the Facebook posts about the halftime show on my feed, only one commented on it being degrading. this was an overweight woman who had kids a couple years ago and hasn't lost the weight. My wife thought she was a lesbian when we knew her ten years ago.  All the rest, mostly females who actually commented on it, simply said they have to get to the gym. 

My wife's feed was a lot of moms offended. 

Of course the same women had no problem with Adam Levine. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

It's funny. Out of all the Facebook posts about the halftime show on my feed, only one commented on it being degrading. this was an overweight woman who had kids a couple years ago and hasn't lost the weight. My wife thought she was a lesbian when we knew her ten years ago.  All the rest, mostly females who actually commented on it, simply said they have to get to the gym. 

My wife's feed was a lot of moms offended. 

Of course the same women had no problem with Adam Levine. 

I really liked it.  No so much for the songs that Shakira or Lopez sang, but it was more like a Broadway Show.  I liked watching Shakira dance.

• Like 1