What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LED Wafer Lights - What's Up With That? (1 Viewer)

ClownCausedChaos2

Footballguy
Encountered my fist one of these the other day when a light went out in our bathroom.  We've been in the house over four years, so I guess that's good.  Imagine my surprise when I took the cover off the light and found something that looked like a computer chip from an 80's teen science movie.  I had to Google markings on it to find out hat it was.  Turns out their called LED Wafers.

Neither Lowe's nor Home Depot have them in stock and they seem to have a limited selection on their websites.  Has anyone dealt with these?  Do you have a good site online with a good selection?  

Do. You. Want. To. Play. A. Game?

21st century Catholic churches will feature this technology. Your stomach will glow as you leave morning mass.

Is it wafer thin?

Have not heard wafer. Nodes and nodules, yes.

Is it a 2-pin connection similar to halogens?
The large majority of them are a 2-pin connection.  However, I have one that clips into a wire harness.  That's the one I'm having trouble finding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread