What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AOC Boycotting the State of the Union (1 Viewer)

How many other Freshman congressman have multiple threads dedicated to them?

She's one of the most popular people in Congress, and she's not even 2 years into her 1st term.
I was talking about popular nationwide, not popular on Fantasy Football boards.

The highest I’ve seen her in a poll is 31%.

I was talking about popular nationwide, not popular on Fantasy Football boards.

The highest I’ve seen her in a poll is 31%.
But she is like Sarah Palin.  Extremely well liked on the fringe, but not so much so by the middle or the other side.

"Boycott" 

More like sit at home and pout about things not going your way.  That, or she couldn't get out of her bartending shift that night.   :shrug:

Reps. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.), Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) and Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.) will also skip the State of the Union for the third year in a row.
OMG! OMG!

Where were the threads and mewing?  Class and tradition?  Or when republicans Ted Cruz or Doug Lamborn did it? 

This woman is so far under the right-wings skin its astonishing. ❄️❄️❄️

OMG! OMG!

Where were the threads and mewing?  Class and tradition?  Or when republicans Ted Cruz or Doug Lamborn did it? 

This woman is so far under the right-wings skin its astonishing. ❄️❄️❄️
Come on Big, there are only about 30 regulars who post in the PSF.  Is Cortez under some of their skins?  Probably.  But people in congress and senate can choose to attend or not attend as being in senate and congress is not like a regular job, it is not a mandatory meeting like most of us have to attend. If I was an elected official I would attend but Cortez is pandering to her base as most do.

Like Reggie Wayne once said "I am not that smart but I know what mandatory means"

Come on Big, there are only about 30 regulars who post in the PSF.  Is Cortez under some of their skins?  Probably.  But people in congress and senate can choose to attend or not attend as being in senate and congress is not like a regular job, it is not a mandatory meeting like most of us have to attend. If I was an elected official I would attend but Cortez is pandering to her base as most do.

Like Reggie Wayne once said "I am not that smart but I know what mandatory means"
You are flatly ignoring the right-wing outlets on AOC.

Users who are viewing this thread