What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thoughts On Nancy Pelosi Ripping Up Speech? Hurt or Help? Over the Line? (1 Viewer)

Was Ripping Up The Speech "Over The Line"?

• I'm Pro Trump and it was Over the Line.

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • I'm Undecided and it was Over the Line

Votes: 25 17.0%
  • I'm Anti Trump and it was Over the Line

Votes: 43 29.3%
  • I'm Pro Trump it was NOT Over the Line

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I'm Undecided and it was NOT Over the Line

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I'm Anti Trump and it was NOT over the Line

Votes: 45 30.6%

• Total voters
I’m undecided in that I won’t decide if I’m voting for the Democrat till I see who the nominee is. Trump won’t get my vote. 

Pelosi’s actions hurt her party because by acting petulant, she’s giving the impression that her party is stooping to the level of Trump, and that could result in some undecideds not voting their way in November.  Not necessarily voting for Trump, but not voting at all. 
I accidentally did not vote last time because my Mail wasn’t forwarded properly when I was overseas. It was rather liberating because I view both sides as polarizing and divisive but mostly going towards the same destination. We fight over the typical left right hot buttons while they march to the same general place which is more and more control for them and less and less freedom for us little people.

Side note whatever happened to Sonny Lubbock Blowup doll? I still can’t get that weird moniker from a FBG user out of my head lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this would make sense...if Nancy Pelosi was running for President.

Im not sure why this fellow DW would hold another person accountable for the actions of Nancy Pelosi.
Perhaps he finds her, as leader of her party in the house, representative, to a degree, of the party as a whole and he also recognizes that voting her party in to the presidency would collaterally increase her power as well.

First Jack and now Nancy.  I guess the Moniker, "the Ripper" is big enough for both, especially given how far removed they are, one from the other, in time.

Pelosi on ripping up the speech:

"I tore up a manifesto of mistruths..I don’t need any lessons from anybody, especially from the President of the United States. Especially about dignity...I think it was entirely appropriate."

:yes:

Has any President ever been denied an invitation to attend Congress to give this address?  I mean the Constitution does not require this show, only a report be delivered and in the early days that was done by letter. 

I don't believe you.  
I believe him. I voted for Obama. I will be Voting for Trump this time too along with millions of immigrants who came here legally.

Putrid Pelosi stunt symbolizes the hatred and division sown by Democratic operatives. From The Russian conspiracy theory launched by the left to the fake news impeachment conjured up by partisan hack and CIA whistlower, Eric Ciaramella. Seditious Schiff and Democrat’s look increasingly like public enemy number one to our nation and constitution.

I believe him. I voted for Obama. I will be Voting for Trump this time too along with millions of immigrants who came here legally.

Putrid Pelosi stunt symbolizes the hatred and division sown by Democratic operatives. From The Russian conspiracy theory launched by the left to the fake news impeachment conjured up by partisan hack and CIA whistlower, Eric Ciaramella. Seditious Schiff and Democrat’s look increasingly like public enemy number one to our nation and constitution.
Nothing about the impeachment was fake news.  The whistleblower also didn't conjure anything up...he was told those things and sworn testimony backed up his complaint.  Claiming that makes them enemy number one to the nation and constitution seems devoid of facts...given the facts show your assertion to be false.  We have multiple witness testimony in the house proving it was not conjured up by the whistleblower.

Nothing about the impeachment was fake news.  The whistleblower also didn't conjure anything up...he was told those things and sworn testimony backed up his complaint.  Claiming that makes them enemy number one to the nation and constitution seems devoid of facts...given the facts show your assertion to be false.  We have multiple witness testimony in the house proving it was not conjured up by the whistleblower.
 Multiple hearsay’s that don’t fit the recorded transcript is fake news bro. Maybe ya’ll get him on the next fake news fantasy attack.

Anti-Trump

No effect

Over the line

I didn’t like Pelosi’s behavior at all. Not that taking the high road has helped the Democrats at all in my lifetime. Trump not shaking her hand was also classless. To the people who claim it was unintentional, why did he tweet a video bragging about the SOTU which featured a slow motion replay of him snubbing her?

:goodposting:

And now the Dems are paying the price for it, which I predicted in this forum during the Russian investigation...and the notion was laughed at or dismissed by the vast majority of this forum.   The craziest fact about these charades is that people whom I respect that are quite bright and intellectual simply don't see it.   They don't see what was wrong with the Russian investigation and now this impeachment.   It's as if the world has gone mad.

"Political Theatre" is a good analogy.  There is a video out showing Nancy pre-tearing the paper halfway through the speech so it would be easy to make her statement.  Won`t be long before we will have fist fights on the congress floor like other countries.
Those have happened before, around the time Andrew Jackson was president. Some guy caned another guy.

I didn’t like Pelosi’s behavior at all. Not that taking the high road has helped the Democrats at all in my lifetime. Trump not shaking her hand was also classless. To the people who claim it was unintentional, why did he tweet a video bragging about the SOTU which featured a slow motion replay of him snubbing her?
Would you shake the hand of the impeachment ringleader?  The party has done nothing but treat him unfairly from the onset.

And now they Dems are paying the price for it, which I predicted in this forum during the Russian investigation.   It's such a bad look.   The craziest fact about these charades is that people whom I respect that are quite bright and intellectual simply don't see it.   They don't see what was wrong with the Russian investigation and now this impeachment.   It's as if the world has gone mad.
Well when you get banned from twitter and Facebook for holding Christian or conservative or even gasp, pro trump views you can see why it’s easier to stay in your CNN fake news bubble feed.

Multiple hearsay’s that don’t fit the recorded transcript is fake news bro. Maybe ya’ll get him on the next fake news fantasy attack.
The whistleblowers complaint was about more than just the one phone call.  Nothing was fake news...sworn testimony is not fake...no matter how many times you want to claim so.

Stating it was conjured up by the whistleblower is a completely and demonstrably false statement.

Would you shake the hand of the impeachment ringleader?  The party has done nothing but treat him unfairly from the onset.
I would, but I had a territory supervisor that wanted me fired, but couldn’t justify it to the executive team because of my production. He would encourage me to cut corners that weren’t violations, but would likely lead to violations that could get me fired. When he got fired my colleagues were shocked that we hated each other because I would go out of my way to present a professional appearance at conferences. 

Oh yeah. I totally believe you voted for Obama after your second paragraph 

The whistleblowers complaint was about more than just the one phone call.  Nothing was fake news...sworn testimony is not fake...no matter how many times you want to claim so.

Stating it was conjured up by the whistleblower is a completely and demonstrably false statement.
Eric C and Vindman aren’t credible witnesses. He was acquitted of the false allegations. Get over it he won again.

And now the Dems are paying the price for it, which I predicted in this forum during the Russian investigation...and the notion was laughed at or dismissed by the vast majority of this forum.   The craziest fact about these charades is that people whom I respect that are quite bright and intellectual simply don't see it.   They don't see what was wrong with the Russian investigation and now this impeachment.   It's as if the world has gone mad.
What was wrong with the Russian investigation?

Did Russia interfere (take active measures) with the 2016 election?

Were there multiple unreported contacts with Russia that were later lied about by members of the Trump campaign?  Mueller's report bears this out as well.

The investigation by all logical accounts was warranted and legitimate.  As was the inquiry and impeachment of Trump's actions with the Ukraine.  The sworn testimony and articles of impeachment bear this out.

Well when you get banned from twitter and Facebook for holding Christian or conservative or even gasp, pro trump views you can see why it’s easier to stay in your CNN fake news bubble feed.
Nobody is getting banned simply for holding such views...not there...not here.  There are other underlying reasons...you get this, right?

Eric C and Vindman aren’t credible witnesses. He was acquitted of the false allegations. Get over it he won again.
Who is Eric C...last I checked there was no witness by that name.

Vindman also was a credible witness...as were the many others in the House.  Bolton apparently also backing them up by all accounts.

There were no false allegations...even some who acquitted him said it wasn't false.

Nobody is getting banned simply for holding such views...not there...not here.  There are other underlying reasons...you get this, right?
Nope. Just like when the press convicted the catholic boys with no evidence other than a maga hat was worn.

Who is Eric C...last I checked there was no witness by that name.

Vindman also was a credible witness...as were the many others in the House.  Bolton apparently also backing them up by all accounts.

There were no false allegations...even some who acquitted him said it wasn't false.
Bolton got fired. Is on tape saying call was good. Fake news.

Bolton got fired. Is on tape saying call was good. Fake news.
The reports of his manuscript are now fake news?

Id ask you to back up something you have actually posted that this was all made up by the whistleblower...doing so, you are accusing mutliple people of perjury without any factual basis.

The reports of his manuscript are now fake news?

Id ask you to back up something you have actually posted that this was all made up by the whistleblower...doing so, you are accusing mutliple people of perjury without any factual basis.
The president was acquitted of another conspiracy theory....again. Fake news call stands.

What were the qualities about Obama that you liked and caused you to vote for him, pal?
He wasn’t Bush. Thought he would jail bankers. If I knew he was Marxist I would not have supported him

The president was acquitted of another conspiracy theory....again. Fake news call stands.
It wasn't a conspiracy theory...you seem to be struggling with providing documentation to back up the assertions you are making here.  Are you actually hear to have an honest discussion?  Or just throw around terms like fake news?

She ripped up paper. Its not like she took money from a kids with cancer charity
No, that's the jar, I'm talking about the tray, you know, the pennies for everybody.  Those are whole pennies, alright?  I'm just talking about fractions of a penny, but we do it from a much bigger tray, and we do it a couple million times.

Not with you. You have no ability to be objective. Too partisan to talk to.
Ive posted facts about the cases being discussed.

Also...being quite objective rather than partisan...partisan would be saying something like this...

Once again...claiming it was all conjured up by the whistleblower is demonstrably false and no backup to such an assertion has been made.  Do you wish to rephrase your false statement?

Ive posted facts about the cases being discussed.

Also...being quite objective rather than partisan...partisan would be saying something like this...

Once again...claiming it was all conjured up by the whistleblower is demonstrably false and no backup to such an assertion has been made.  Do you wish to rephrase your false statement?
Facts. ACQUITTED again. All B.S.!

Just another fake PR stunt.  Another vacant gif to please the fans.  She’s been a reliable enabler for Trump throughout her pretend resister theatrics.  

She funded ICE, gave him a massive military budget, gave him a SPACE FORCE, gave him his Trade bill, gave him the Patriot Act.  She gave him his highest job approval ratings of all time with the impeachment charade, over an internecine issue that regular people don’t care about.   Didn’t even bother trying to impeach him for war crimes or the emoluments clause, both a slam dunk.  She rocketed up to her feet and applauded the Trump regime’s illegitimate coup president in Venezuela.

Just pure theater to give the impression there is some daylight between her and the Trump admin’s worst impulses.  At least the Republicans are honest about it.  

Facts. ACQUITTED again. All B.S.!
The acquittal by the GOP senate does not refute the testimony or make it all BS.  Even some who voted to acquit said as much.  Can you please bring something forth to show that it was all made up by the Whistleblower...or admit you posted that falsely please.

Just another fake PR stunt.  Another vacant gif to please the fans.  She’s been a reliable enabler for Trump throughout her pretend resister theatrics.  

She funded ICE, gave him a massive military budget, gave him a SPACE FORCE, gave him his Trade bill, gave him the Patriot Act.  She gave him his highest job approval ratings of all time with the impeachment charade, over an internecine issue that regular people don’t care about.   Didn’t even bother trying to impeach him for war crimes or the emoluments clause, both a slam dunk.  She rocketed up to her feet and applauded the Trump regime’s illegitimate coup president in Venezuela.

Just pure theater to give the impression there is some daylight between her and the Trump admin’s worst impulses.  At least the Republicans are honest about it.  
Haha. They all love each other behind the scenes. Theatre for sure.

The acquittal by the GOP senate does not refute the testimony or make it all BS.  Even some who voted to acquit said as much.  Can you please bring something forth to show that it was all made up by the Whistleblower...or admit you posted that falsely please.
No. Acquittal good enough for me. You would never accept the truth anyway.

No. Acquittal good enough for me. You would never accept the truth anyway.
The truth appears that he did everything the house charged him with doing.  Even several GOP admit that (they may disagree on obstruction...but even that is a pretty weak disagreement given the President publicly said he would not cooperate).

But you have yet to post any truth.  You have made false claims about what happened...again, as evidenced by multiple witness testimony in the house proceedings.  To claim the Whistleblower made it up...is a complete false statement based on the facts as they are known.

The truth appears that he did everything the house charged him with doing.  Even several GOP admit that (they may disagree on obstruction...but even that is a pretty weak disagreement given the President publicly said he would not cooperate).

But you have yet to post any truth.  You have made false claims about what happened...again, as evidenced by multiple witness testimony in the house proceedings.  To claim the Whistleblower made it up...is a complete false statement based on the facts as they are known.
ACQUITTED and most likely soon to be re-elected. Another conspiracy coup by radical leftist defeated again. MAGA 

Radical leftists. Ahh more baseless claims to slam public servants.
Don’t create fake news conspiracies coups against the prez and pretend you work for the country. 
The  Bidens robbed the U.S. taxpayer funded Ukraine cookie jar and got caught.

Do you have the same colored glasses on when analyzing Trump's antics?  "Oh, he's just lying and bullying on Twitter again because he has no answers but to just stomp his feet."  
I don’t post much in here but if you pay attention, I rip Trumps antics.   He is a blow hard and a loon.   I wish he would shut his mouth and turn off Twitter.   

I don’t post much in here but if you pay attention, I rip Trumps antics.   He is a blow hard and a loon.   I wish he would shut his mouth and turn off Twitter.   
Trump has been a terrible president for all sorts of reasons, but I honestly think he would win reelection somewhat comfortably if he would just stay off social media.

Trump has been a terrible president for all sorts of reasons, but I honestly think he would win reelection somewhat comfortably if he would just stay off social media.
He’s bee a great President for all sorts of reasons too. No one has ever stood up to China like he has. The dems fighting against him the dishonest ways they have now face the bad optics of being pro commie China. 

Users who are viewing this thread