What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is anyone actually giving the XFL a chance to redeem itself? (1 Viewer)

Anyone else watching week 2? Looks like a lot less people in the stands.
This is where it’s going to get interesting. As the weeks go on do the attendance and tv ratings stick. 

Still 35-40k for Seattle today expected so I’d say this week is a win for the league no matter what. 

Anyone else watching week 2? Looks like a lot less people in the stands.
Definitely less people compared to last week in DC's stadium.  Who knows what they will report though.  They may only report a small decline but it looks more like 3-4k less from the few shots they have shown of the stadium.  Maybe it will fill in a little as the game goes on.

This is where it’s going to get interesting. As the weeks go on do the attendance and tv ratings stick. 

Still 35-40k for Seattle today expected so I’d say this week is a win for the league no matter what. 
Seattle definitely supports their own.  

Incredible.

Also, everyone in the old thread said teams would go for 3 points every time. So far, no team has gone for 3. 
Statistically, it's better to go for 3 every time -- but that assumes that teams will score more than 1 TD per game. :lol:

The worst play is to go for 1. Any coach who does that (except in rare situations at the end of the game) should be fired.

Statistically, it's better to go for 3 every time -- but that assumes that teams will score more than 1 TD per game. :lol:

The worst play is to go for 1. Any coach who does that (except in rare situations at the end of the game) should be fired.
True, nfl kicker extra point way ahead of xfl extra point. I would go 2 or 3 depending on the situation.

Gilbride getting called out as a crappy playcaller on national TV by his own QB.    I love this product.

Like everyone that watches football didn't know that already.

This feels like preseason NFL football.  Specifically the 4th quarters of those games before they make the majority of their cuts.  

Gilbride getting called out as a crappy playcaller on national TV by his own QB.    I love this product.

Like everyone that watches football didn't know that already.
Mcgloin was funny, but I don’t think Gilbride is calling the plays

Glanville's interview shows why unders are the play.  They aren't even trying to call defenses so they're reacting to formations.   It's so much easier to install a defense than an offense, especially with crappy quarterbacks.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't aware there is a 40-man roster practice squad based in Dallas that all 8 teams can draw from.

Users who are viewing this thread