What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Farts vs Hiccups (1 Viewer)

Which one?

• Farts

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Hiccups

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

sports_fan

Footballguy
Every day from 1 PM to 2 PM, you suffer from audible farting or constant hiccups. Farts are accompanied with terrible smell. Hiccups interfere with your ability to speak. No treatment is effective during this time period. It goes away on it's own once the hour is up. It repeats itself daily without fail. Which do you choose?

Farts are accompanied with terrible smell. Hiccups interfere with your ability to speak. No treatment is effective during this time period.
It's true. You learn something new every day. However, as is often the case, modern western medicine chooses time and time again to treat the symptoms of disease rather than attacking its true, root causes. That being said, I will now participate with you in your hypothetical thinking game. Which do I choose? I choose farts, my friend. Every single day of my life. I choose farts. Every single day when I wake up at 4am to begin the mile-long hike to the baking soda factory by the light of the moon. A job I've worked at since I was ten years old. Where I still work full, daily shifts. Enduring the monotony. Longing. Longing for the day I'll never see. The day I finally get to attend the 1 o'clock, all-you-can-eat, hour-long buffet at my cousin's bankrupt Applebees.

Users who are viewing this thread