What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Girl Scouts Set Up Cookie Stand Outside Marijuana Dispensary (1 Viewer)

This happens every year.  And I thought the Girl Scouts actually told their girls not to do it.  
When Colorado first leaglized weed some girls did this and the Girl Scouts came out and said that while it was good thinking by the girls they did not approve of them setting up shop outside the weed shop.  I believe the girls then put the cookies on a wagon and just walked back and forth, so they weren't "set up outside the shop"

When Colorado first leaglized weed some girls did this and the Girl Scouts came out and said that while it was good thinking by the girls they did not approve of them setting up shop outside the weed shop.  I believe the girls then put the cookies on a wagon and just walked back and forth, so they weren't "set up outside the shop"
Yes.  I think it was Colorado that I was remembering.  And I do remember the GS not sounding like jerks in the way they went about telling the girls to not do it.  So this sounds about right. 

Brilliant!

I mean, really it's not much different than setting up outside of a grocery store in a state that allows booze sales. 

Brilliant!

I mean, really it's not much different than setting up outside of a grocery store in a state that allows booze sales. 
Not really.  It would be more like setting up outside a liquor store.    And I don't think the GS would want their girls setting up outside a liquor store.

For the record, I don't care if they do it.  I was just relaying what they had said when girls first started setting up shop outside of dispensaries.  

Users who are viewing this thread