What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the most famous person you have ever met? (1 Viewer)

I met Marshawn Lynch in London last year at the Raiders/Seahawks game. Got some pictures, talked for a few minutes. He's a really nice guy. Also talked with his cousin Josh Johnson (NFL QB) for a while.

All of the other famous people I've met have been athletes - Pete Rose at Mandalay Bay when I got his autograph. I spent about 10 minutes talking with him since there was nobody else waiting and I got the impression I could have stayed all day and he wouldn't have cared. I met Paul O'Neill in 1999 after David Cone's perfect game at Yankee Stadium (my uncle lived next to Paul's brother and got us tickets to the game). 

Oh dayum. I forgot former WY Senator Alan Simpson and Sam Donaldson. I almost slammed a large door in their faces at the Poly Sci building at the University of Wyoming one frosty morning. Oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
I met Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) / Kevin Nash (Diesel) in high school when I worked at a highway Burger King (got Razor to sign a BK crown for me) and on another occasion met Ken Shamrock when I was in college and WWE was in town.  Shamrock was incredibly friendly, had a really nice conversation with him.  Hall was nice too, Nash didn't say anything but they were traveling and he was probably just tired. Nash is a legit 7' though, my manager was 6'10"

Once sat on a curb With Gwen Stefani after a show for 20 mins drinking a Heineken. Super cool chick.

They had opened for 311 on the Tragic Kingdom tour (Just a Girl was just breaking), so she was peak sexy Gwen. 

I was sitting behind the venue with a buddy, waiting to meet up with PNut and SA to smoke a J. Gwen came out of the backstage door with Tony (bassist and then BF I think?), looked over and asked if I minded if she joined. Of course not. 

She was in some leather pants, crop top of some sort and a long ### feathery coat thing. Flopped down, bummed a light. They had a REALLY nice Prevost tour bus, and Tony was going in. Asked if she wanted a beer, yeah. She asked if we wanted one, sure. He came back out with 3 Heinekens then went back into the bus. 

So we just sat there bull####ting. Complimented their show. Chatted about whatever came up for 15-20 mins. Could not have been a more laid back chick. I had no idea who they were at the time, so I wasn't fawning any more than that she was drop dead gorgeous. 

Then the guys from 311 came out, so I thanked Gwen for the beer, hopped up, and walked back to their bus to go smoke. 

Also Hung with Dave Matthews after shooting this video of him back in 1994. Also a super laid back guy. Was hitting on my GF (5'0", 96lbs, E Cup, Indian descent (olive skin, long straight brown hair)). 
I'm guessing she's about 4'6" by now.

I've had bizarre encounters with famous people.

One of the oddest was accidentally interrupting a speech by former president Gerald Ford at the bottom of a ski run in Colorado.

I saw a group listening to a speaker as me and a buddy were going up the lift when my friend said.

"Hey look.  Gerald Ford is under the lift giving a speech."

I twisted to the right then to the left looking back and said.

"WHERE?"

Just as I said that I saw Ford who had stopped his speech and he looked at me for about three seconds in silence. The entire audience stopped and looked up at me before I turned back saying.

"Cool."

At that point Ford snapped out of it and so did his audience and he continued his speech.  

It was really odd and random but that  wasn't nearly as odd as the encounter I had with the most famous director in the world when I met him by accident in a roadside diner in Montana.  Will tell that one if anyone is interested.
That is funny.  Probably in the early 2000s I was at Joe Louis Arena before a game.  I was waiting for the elevator to take me up the Ford Motor suite area. It was just me and when the door of the elevator opened Gordie Howe Mr. Hockey is standing in the elevator by himself going up. I was a little shocked and was just staring and he said "Are you going up?"  I get in and just say.  "Hi Mr. Howe"   He smiled and said hello we shook hands and that was it.  We just stood next to each other silent until we arrived at the top floor.  Again this was before IPhones.

Working in NYC I saw plenty of famous people just walking on the streets (Don King, Chuck D, Noel Gallagher) but would generally just nod "hello". I once walked about six blocks next to Danny Bonnaducci but couldn't quite figure out who he was - knew I knew him but couldn't figure out from where - until some girl came up and said she loved his radio show. So I blurted out "that's right you're Danny Partridge..." He was not pleased.

In the 90s after going to a Yankee game with my two of my buddies, we went to Morans which was a bar with a lot of outside tables by the WTC (still there at the time). We were at a table and some dude was dunking his head in a fountain by our table just being a fun idiot. We sent over a round of shots to his table a bit later, two chicks and one other guy. Later they sent us over shots and when we nodded our thanks, my buddy Jeb said "hey that's Robert Smith" (former OSU RB and at the time on the Minnesota Vikings). We called them over and it turned out that he overheard my friend Jeb talking about the South Park episode with Robert Smith (from the Cure) and he thought we were talking about him and thought that's why we sent the shots over in the first place. Had some more beers and shots, told him he was on one of my fantasy football teams and how I hated Leroy Hoard (not the poster here) for stealing all his TDs. He said "me too". His buddy from Ohio State (not a player, the white dude sticking his head in the fountain) lived in Jersey City and he was visiting him. He said they were going to ditch the girls and go to Scores (famous NYC strip club) and asked us to go. We did of course. I hung out at the bar there with him all night. Strippers probably sensed the guy had money as they were all over him, plus he's also a real good looking guy (NTTAWWT). Its was a blast. He was an awesome dude. We were all just a bunch of guys in our 20s having a great drunken night out.

I went to college with one of Bill Rafftery's (former coach and college basketball announcer "and the kiss") daughter and have hung out with him at a NYE party and a shore house party. Dude can knock back his whiskey and tell some great stories.

Played pool in a bar around the corner from Irving Plaza (in NYC) with Scott Ian (Anthrax). We were going to see Tenacious D. and so was he. We were also with Aaron Maxwell (from the God Street Wine, a jam band that made it fairly big - played with the Black Crowes and Blues Travelar on one of the H.O.A.R.D.E tours but not huge) who was my friend's high school buddy.

I forgot - 2013 Final Four. I urinated next to Charles Barkley. I had khaki pants on so I was ... being careful not to get any drops on me. He said, "Shaking it pretty hard eh?" I said, "Well I have khaki pants on." He said, "Oh I ain't mad at ya." :lmao:  

At the same party, had a long talk with both Greg Anthony and Tracy Wolfson. Talked about Tracy about Michigan (we graduated around the same time). And talked about the great UNLV teams with Anthony. On our way up for the night, my very drunk friend and I rode in an elevator with GA. My friend asked if he could give him a hug and GA obliged. :lmao:  

Tiger Woods.  At the early stages of his career he’d come to the Play It Again Sports store I worked at and search for antique clubs (persimmon woods, old 1 and 2 irons, etc).  He was cool.  Good chance I hit on the same Perkins waitresses as he did

ETA:  Hulk Hogan and Aerosmith.  Both in business settings through my brother who practiced entertainment law at the time.  I fanboy-ed a little more over Hulk than I did Steven Tyler 

Probably Barry Sanders.  When I was in H.S. I worked in the produce department of a grocery story.  In the summer after his rookie year he came into the store I worked at.  Some older black guy in the department was super outgoing and was over there chatting it up with him and called me over.  So we talked a bit about his season, the upcoming year, he bought his groceries and was on his way.

I also talked to Ted Lindsay at the bank once, as well, but probably not as famous as Barry.

Evander Holyfield or Jake Gyllenhal are probably the top two off the top of my head. I guess who is more famous depends on who you’re asking. 

Hockey-Garry Unger, Dennis Maruk, Ken Hitchcock, Chris Pronger

Football-Archie Manning, Terry Bradshaw, Sean Payton, Jim Mora, Ed Orgeron

Baseball- Lou Brock, Craig Biggio, 

Basketball- Patrick Ewing, Joe Dumars, Meadowlark Lemon

Media-Jack Buck, Joe Buck, Dr. Ruth, Bob Costas

Music-Bob Seger, Jimmy Buffett, Darius Rucker, Warren Zevon, 

Politics- Poppy Bush

I've worked in media for a long time, so I've met dozens of senators and governors and lots of lesser Major League sports figures.  Lots of minor music stars too.

that  wasn't nearly as odd as the encounter I had with the most famous director in the world when I met him by accident in a roadside diner in Montana.  Will tell that one if anyone is interested.
That is funny.  Probably in the early 2000s I was at Joe Louis Arena before a game.  I was waiting for the elevator to take me up the Ford Motor suite area. It was just me and when the door of the elevator opened Gordie Howe Mr. Hockey is standing in the elevator by himself going up. I was a little shocked and was just staring and he said "Are you going up?"  I get in and just say.  "Hi Mr. Howe"   He smiled and said hello we shook hands and that was it.  We just stood next to each other silent until we arrived at the top floor.  Again this was before IPhones.
You didn't ask but channeled part of my odd encounter with .... Read to find out.

August 1998. 

I was being moved within my company from Washington State to Colorado, a van took my furniture and most bulky things but I had all of my most expensive and important things were in my car including 82 pages of an unfinished movie script I had started.  In addition to all of my things that morning I had dropped off an old college buddy at the Seattle airport but he forgot his Naval dress whites in my car so I had to keep an eye on my car.

It was nearly 2:00 PM and I had been driving since 6:00 AM.  It was 103 degrees and my contacts were sticking to my eyeballs, I was dehydrated and was on verge of heat stroke and I hadn't eaten anything since the Continental breakfast at 5:30 that morning so I pulled over to a red diner that only had ONE CAR in the parking lot and all of the shades pulled down except for the corner booth.

I parked in front of that booth and went in and saw ONE GUY with his backed turned to the counter facing the corner booth that I had to sit at so I could keep an eye on my car.

I got my food and the guy violently turned with BUG EYES as I got within four feet and he stared daggers in me as I sat facing him and my car out the window.

Two minutes he just GLARED at me.  I got flustered and the heat stroke set in, my mouth was too dry to even attempt eating my burger as my stomach churned.  It was soo uncomfortable so I just looked down and slowly sipped my drink and plucked at my fries.  After two more minutes I looked up and he was STILL STARING. 

I immediately looked down  again but got mad and thought.  'Screw him, I used to win staring contests as a kid.  I'll just STARE HIM DOWN.'

I looked up and firmly challenged him but was soo weak and tired I collapsed and just meekly dropped my head and didn't  dare look up for the next 8 minutes before I took a peak and his demeanor had completely changed.

He wasn't glaring at me any longer, he was sitting back relaxed and had his arms up around his booth sipping his drink causally looking at me like he wanted to talk to me.  I tried to speak but couldn't  because my mouth was still too dry and my stomach was upset so I put my head down again but looked up after only a minute and this time the guy was leaning forward in my direction giving me a friendly smile like he was saying hey I know you know who I am and I'd like to talk to you but I still could not find my voice.  I tried to speak but couldn't.

This went on for another fifteen minutes until he slowly stood up and bussed his own table as he kept looking at me in a friendly manner, almost like he was saying.  'This is your chance to talk if you want to.'  I just couldn't speak.

He went to the counter and said goodbye to the kids and got to the door and took one last look at me and shook his head as walked out the door.

Just then all three people behind the counter said in unison.

"I can't believe STEVEN  SPIELBERG  was here."

It was Spielberg and Saving Private Ryan came out that week and I was dying to see it.  

I counted and it was 22 minutes of silence between me and Steven Spielberg.  

Quickie, been at 2-3 events that Bill Laimbeer was at.  If you hated him as a basketball player don`t judge, because you would hate him more in person.  Total DB.  Vinnie "The Mircrowave" Johnson on the other had was the best ever.

Here are my encounters:

• I coached Danny Duffy in high school.  I was able to get a on the field before a Royals game and met Jarrod Dyson, Ned Yost, Rusty ####z, Chris Young, Eric Hosmer, and Salvador Perez.
  • Had season tickets for the Kings and would go to their practice facility occasionally.  Met Anze Kopitar, Jeff Carter, Kyle Clifford, Jonathan Quick, Trevor Lewis, Tylor Toffoli, Tanner Pearson, Matt Greene, Jarret Stoll, Jim Fox, Bob Miller and the Stanley Cup.  Doughty always ducked out the back way to avoid the fans so never got to meet him.
  • Talked with Marty McSorley before opening night of a Kings game.  He talked so much about the curved stick incident that we missed the start of the game. 
  • I have talked with Bob Miller many times and even go to wear his Championship ring after the Kings won in 2014.  Really awesome guy.
  • I met Tony Esposito when the NHL All star game was in LA.  We hung out with him for a couple hours at Yardhouse talking hockey.  It was incredible. 
  • Went to Missy and Tracey Gold dad's birthday party and hung out with them all night. 
  • Saw and talked to Molly Quinn (Alexis Castle) at an intermission of a Kings game.  Weird encounter as I recognized her but without context it took awhile to figure out where she was familiar from.
  • Parvati sat in front of me for a Kings game.  Much better looking in person than on TV.  Just had a presence about her. 
  • Talked with Bill Simmons and Cousin Sal at an intermission of a Kings game.  Sal is really short. 
  • Met Clint Howard at a restaurant where I live.  My daughter was doing a fund raiser in the restaurant by helping bus tables for tips with her softball team.  He came over and asked what we were raising money for and that he was interested in helping out.  He took our information because he didn't have his check book with him and said he would send us a check but since he wasn't his brother (Ron Howard) it wouldn't be that much.  He ended up sending us $500.  He was super nice.

Met Adam Schefter at the Magic Kingdom at Disney World about 6 years ago.  We were coming off the monorail and heading down the ramps towards the park entrance and he was heading up the ramp, I'm assuming with his wife and kid.  He was lagging behind a bit, head down, furiously typing on his phone.  I just kinda stopped in the middle of the ramp, not really meaning to be in his way, just an involuntary response to me recognizing him.  He looks up from his phone and smiled, and I said (I know, super cool) "uh, dude, you're Adam Schefter!" He just smiled, stuck his hand out, and said "guilty as charged.  Who's your NFL team?"  I told him my team, then asked him if he had one too.  He responded with "whoever gives the best info, haha.  Take care man" and headed up the ramp. 

I always figured he was a short guy, but he can't be more than 5'5".  Cool dude though

Here are my encounters:

• I coached Danny Duffy in high school.  I was able to get a on the field before a Royals game and met Jarrod Dyson, Ned Yost, Rusty ####z, Chris Young, Eric Hosmer, and Salvador Perez.
  • Had season tickets for the Kings and would go to their practice facility occasionally.  Met Anze Kopitar, Jeff Carter, Kyle Clifford, Jonathan Quick, Trevor Lewis, Tylor Toffoli, Tanner Pearson, Matt Greene, Jarret Stoll, Jim Fox, Bob Miller and the Stanley Cup.  Doughty always ducked out the back way to avoid the fans so never got to meet him.
  • Talked with Marty McSorley before opening night of a Kings game.  He talked so much about the curved stick incident that we missed the start of the game. 
  • I have talked with Bob Miller many times and even go to wear his Championship ring after the Kings won in 2014.  Really awesome guy.
  • I met Tony Esposito when the NHL All star game was in LA.  We hung out with him for a couple hours at Yardhouse talking hockey.  It was incredible. 
  • Went to Missy and Tracey Gold dad's birthday party and hung out with them all night. 
  • Saw and talked to Molly Quinn (Alexis Castle) at an intermission of a Kings game.  Weird encounter as I recognized her but without context it took awhile to figure out where she was familiar from.
  • Parvati sat in front of me for a Kings game.  Much better looking in person than on TV.  Just had a presence about her. 
  • Talked with Bill Simmons and Cousin Sal at an intermission of a Kings game.  Sal is really short. 
  • Met Clint Howard at a restaurant where I live.  My daughter was doing a fund raiser in the restaurant by helping bus tables for tips with her softball team.  He came over and asked what we were raising money for and that he was interested in helping out.  He took our information because he didn't have his check book with him and said he would send us a check but since he wasn't his brother (Ron Howard) it wouldn't be that much.  He ended up sending us $500.  He was super nice.
i loved Tracey Gold when she was eating. love parvati shallow too.

Back in high school and college I worked backstage catering here in the KC area. We did pretty much every show at every arena in the area. We served all the meals for the crews and the bands all day, and then did their dressing rooms, buses, the stage...all of it. So we had all access to everything. So over that time period I ran into a lot of people. Some memories:

1. Bonnie Raitt - one of the nicest people we ever worked with. She would come through the food line and chat everyone up. Just a nice lady.

2. Steve Miller - this guy is great. Down to earth. We had done a ton of his shows over the years, so he would come in the kitchen and just sit down and chat for an hour. He would sample the food we were cooking up - just a good dude.

3. Rob Halford - back in the Judas Priest days, tried to get my 16 year old brother back to his hotel room.  :lol:

4. Gene Simmons - another pretty nice guy. He would walk around in his robe and come hang out.

5. Hank Williams Jr - I remember one time he and Derrick Thomas of the Chiefs were partying, and he comes stumbling out of his limo with DT before the show. He was so drunk he got up on stage and couldn't remember the words...was slurring, cussing out the audience...the whole bit. The crowd starts booing and getting pissed (remember, there are drunk country fans out in the crowd), and things are getting hairy. Hank walks off stage and just leaves. They had to lock down the facility and we couldn't leave until they got the crowd out of there. It was nuts.

6. Sarah McLaughlin - a very sweet lady. We were serving dinner one time, and there was an old piano off in the corner of the dining room. We were in the upstairs of this old theater in KC. Anyway, she gets done with dinner and sits down at this piano and just starts playing and singing quietly. A few minutes later, one of her band mates goes and gets a guitar. Then another one grabs some bongo's. Another one grabs a tambourine. And they just sit there and play for a half hour or so. The rest of us are just sitting there, jaws dropped - it was incredible.

7. Bruce Hornsby - a very quiet, unassuming dude. He was playing with the Grateful Dead one summer, and comes through the food line. Some days we had to take food tickets - basically the bands would pay for a certain number of people to get food so they wouldn't have to pay for EVERY %^&*@! that walked backstage. Anyway, I'm taking tickets that day, kind of looking down, and Hornsby walks up. Without looking up I say: "Do you have a food ticket"?  He looks at me and just says: "I'm in the band."  :lol:    I say something like: "Of course...sorry about that." Later on I smack myself on the forehead like: you are such an idiot.

8. Lyle Lovett - another cool dude. Just a laid back guy. His band's were always incredible when they came through. Easily one of my favorite bands to ever see. That guy just oozes talent. 

9. Harry Connick, Jr - another nice, respectful person. Didn't ever try and big time everyone. Just went and took care of business. One of the best shows I ever saw.

Plenty more...but these come to mind.

Worked at Canterbury Downs in Minnesota from 1987 to 1989 selling programs and Racing forms so ended up meeting, and talking with a lot of different "Famous" people in the sports field:

Fran Tarkenton, Tommy Kramer, Alan Page, Kent Hrbek, Dan Gladden, The Claw, Verne Gagne, Road Warriors, Mean Gene, Crusher many other "not so famous" Twins,Vikings, wrestlers.

and many, many 🏇 Jockeys, some that are still racing today.

Reffed a summer league game in Newport Beach that Scott Brooks played in.  We talked a bit and he had some cool Charles Barkley stories.  He signed with the T Wolves that summer. 

My twins went to high school with Mark Sanchez.  Owned a ribs take out place and he and a few players would come in for lunch once a month.  Catered all the playoff games one year.  

Worked at Canterbury Downs in Minnesota from 1987 to 1989 selling programs and Racing forms so ended up meeting, and talking with a lot of different "Famous" people in the sports field:

Fran Tarkenton, Tommy Kramer, Alan Page, Kent Hrbek, Dan Gladden, The Claw, Verne Gagne, Road Warriors, Mean Gene, Crusher many other "not so famous" Twins,Vikings, wrestlers.

and many, many 🏇 Jockeys, some that are still racing today.
Baron Von Raschke?  Awesome.  That is all the people need t know. 

Ryne Sandberg is the younger brother of my high school basketball coach. He would occasionally show up at our practices and shoot around with us. 

He wasn’t yet famous at the time but I played soccer in high school with Kasey Keller. He played for a rival school but it was a smallish city so we all kinda knew each other. 

Henry Rollins. Spoke to him a couple of times at shows. Really nice both times.

Trey Anastasio from Phish. By far the nicest. He used to shop at a record store I managed. Super friendly, down to Earth guy and he always bought the coolest, most off the wall ####. I've always felt bad that I can't stand his music.

Bernie Sanders. Didn't like him before I met him and talked to him and still don't.

Tim Daly. Played 1.5 holes of golf with him. He was an arrogant ##### to my friends and I so we gave it back to him worse before he finally walked off.

Several Steelers/other Pitty athletes over the years (including a conversation apologizing to Merrill Hoge for my "friend" being an a$$clown.  He was pretty chill about it.  Jack Lambert was a frequent patron at a place my mom worked, and he worked locally after his retirement from the NFL so got to bump into him a handful of times.  A few others too, but just "hi, nice to meet you" kind of things.  Mark Recchi, Mark Bruener, Ulf Samuelsson, etc.)

Dave Navarro (Tiny little man, fwiw. I'm 6'2" and felt like he could fit in my pocket.  He was also wearing what could only be classified as a blouse.  Was also pretty chill.)

Has anyone else punched a famous person? I punched Jerzy Kosinski, writer of The Painted Bird & Being There at Elaine's in 1982. Wanna make sum'n out of it?!
... were you swinging at Paddy Chayefsky, and missed?

ETA: ooops, Paddy was gone by then ... soooo, maybe Steinbrenner? Jimmy Breslin?

In the mid-70's I went to a basketball camp at the University of Maryland, and Len Elmore was one of the counselors.  He was extremely friendly and treated all of the kids like he was their big brother.  I seem to recall he spent a lot of his time with me, wrote me a nice, personalized note when I got his autograph, which also included his contact information with the Indiana Pacers.  There's not a day that goes by that I don't kick myself for not corresponding with him, and even in this age of heightened social media, I'm still a little scared and ashamed I still haven't reached out to him.

Didn't meet per se, but I did once insult a local DC TV anchor, Gordon Peterson, back when I was in college.  I worked at a golf course that hosted a yearly "pro/celebrity" tournament that had been started by his co-anchor for sports, Glen Brenner. I was working at the gate, checking them in and showing them where to park.  Peterson rolls up, face buried in some paperwork that was sitting on his lap, and just kind of grunted in acknowledgement as I gave him directions, so as he pulled away and I took the next car, I said not to him directly but just out loud "Gee, don't bubble over with enthusiasm, Gordo". One of my co-workers told me a few minutes later that he had apparently heard me, and of course I had to pass more instructions to him later.  When I got his attention for that, he turned to me with a big, sarcastic smile on his face and bubbled over with enthusiasm. I guess the reason the first encounter with him bothered me so much was that this tournament was named after his co-anchor who had just died a few months before. I guess I was expecting him to be a little more 'into' it than he seemed to be. 

I have also met former Maryland governor Bob Ehrlich, one of the few Republicans to achieve that office.  His son and mine faced off on the baseball field when they were about 10; his son hit a towering HR off my son in the first game of a double-header. During the second game, I walked over and introduced myself.  This was also around the time he was considering running for governor again, so I told him 'Even though your son hit a homer off my son, I'd still vote for you.' He laughed and we chatted for a little while about nothing political.  Almost 10 years later, the two boys wound up on the same Summer collegiate league baseball team, so we again got to hang out and watch games together, again not talking about politics.  One issue was that it was pretty clear that we travel in very different social circles, and while he never struck me as a snob or anything like that, it's just that there were times when he and some of the other dads whom his son had played with regularly growing up would start going on about past great teams their kids were part of, and their perspective about youth travel ball was a lot different than mine, mainly because they were more affluent and were on teams that attracted top talent, whereas my son for the most part played with friends from his local rec all the way through high school and were often the victims of teams like theirs.

My wife once ran into Kathie Lee Gifford. When Kathie Lee was still working with Regis Philbin, her mother passed away.  Her parents had gone to the church we were going to at that time, so the funeral was held there.  The women's group at the church organized the post-funeral get-together, so my wife made/bought something to contribute, and when she was coming out of the church after dropping it off, she wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into someone (Kathie Lee), knocking her down, but since she wasn't looking, she didn't realize who it was for a few seconds.  She only had time to help her up and apologize before they went their separate ways. 

Two different buffet brushes with celebrity. One was with author William Styron while in college and the other was Robert Duvall after a movie premiere. Both gents complained about the crappy food. 

Ben Stein during his "Win Ben Stein's Money" years while at a Comedy Central upfront. 

I talked with the late Stuart Scott about Carolina basketball at an ESPN upfront.

I grew up in Nashville and connected to the music industry there. I've met dozens and dozens of songwriters and performers over the years. Most of them were pretty nice.

Here are my encounters:

So you’re saying you haven’t hardly met anyone famous, then?

Users who are viewing this thread