What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Startup- Dynasty Empire- SF- DEEP teams- High Stakes! Looking for Owners! (1 Viewer)

Cabourne

Footballguy
Hey guys!
I am rolling out another Startup for our successful Dynasty leagues! This one will be a VERY Deep (30 active roster, 6 Taxi squad, 4 IR slot league.

12 Team

Superflex

Tiered PPR

TE Premium

WR Bonus

Dynasty Empire Pot ( for back to back champs getting cumulative jackpot)

$800 Payout to 1st

All funds are managed through league Safe- League is on Sleeper!

Looking for a few active, knowledgeable, and obsessed owners to hold some spots in the league.   Activity and responses are important in our leagues as we want to have the most fun leagues out there. I Commish and run other dynasty leagues as well in the industry and they have been extremely successful. We have on average over 50 trades prior and during the drafts and continue active all year round through our chat and trades happening at least 1-2 times per week even in the offseason. League owners are selected carefully to ensure healthy long leagues.

The link to the Bylaws etc are below. This is for more serious players and a higher buy-in of $150. If interested email me a brief summary of your experience and interest to cabourne@mac.com I love our leagues we run and hope you join us and you will too! Talk soon!
-Chris

LEAGUE BYLAWS LINK:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oqAjJvx97avzlUO1W0wEoEnsmHqf9gOk3lowwUij7dk/edit?usp=sharing

Users who are viewing this thread