What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

One app or process to rule them all (scheduling/“to do” lists, goals) (1 Viewer)

fissure man

Footballguy
With two kids in HS, the sports, dinners, attempting to make time for us, spending time with friends and everything else life throws at you were running a fly by night operation and we wanna tighten things up to be more productive. 

Do any of you use an app or have a process that keeps all your life goals, to do lists, schedules and the like that works best for you? 

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
With two kids in HS, the sports, dinners, attempting to make time for us, spending time with friends and everything else life throws at you were running a fly by night operation and we wanna tighten things up to be more productive. 

Do any of you use an app or have a process that keeps all your life goals, to do lists, schedules and the like that works best for you? 

TIA
Not exactly what you are looking for, but Teamsnap can definitely help with the schedule part. It is free and you just plug in all of the sports stuff. I use it for my U14 soccer team, my son uses it for his hockey team and I plan to use it for my varsity team this year

https://www.teamsnap.com/

Not exactly what you are looking for, but Teamsnap can definitely help with the schedule part. It is free and you just plug in all of the sports stuff. I use it for my U14 soccer team, my son uses it for his hockey team and I plan to use it for my varsity team this year

https://www.teamsnap.com/
Yeah, TeamSnap is great. We’ve been using it for years. 

TIA
I mean we are basically slaves to google calendar and tasks.  To the point that a lot of internal family friction is "You didn't put that on the calendar"  

We have family calendars, individual calendars, sex calendars, key work calendars.  each view able or not by whomever is responsible.  

I mean we are basically slaves to google calendar and tasks.  To the point that a lot of internal family friction is "You didn't put that on the calendar"  

We have family calendars, individual calendars, sex calendars, key work calendars.  each view able or not by whomever is responsible.  
This. Lots of Google calendars now.

I don't use Tasks (maybe should look into it), but I just keep a couple email drafts in Gmail for things to do. Pretty quickly and easily accessible.

This. Lots of Google calendars now.

I don't use Tasks (maybe should look into it), but I just keep a couple email drafts in Gmail for things to do. Pretty quickly and easily accessible.
Keep > Tasks.  They do sync in some manner but keep has a higher level of functionality.  

Users who are viewing this thread