What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FILLED - Year-round DieHard league needs 1 owner - IDP, Salary, Keeper, Auction, MFL (1 Viewer)

NFL Freak

Footballguy
These are by far my favorite leagues, mostly because you can play a little bit all year long.

There are 2 DieHard leagues.
Currently, we only have 1 vacancy (in DieHard1), and all of the other owners have verbally committed to return.
However, we won't be 100% sure until all fees are paid at the end of February.

If a league only has 1 vacancy, the new owner will take over the open team directly.
If there are 2 or more vacancies, then the new owners will pick players from the open teams through a Dispersal Draft.

DH1 = DieHard Fantasy Football league (18th Season)
    DH2 = DieHard II High Roller League (17th Season)

$65 for DH1, $125 fees for DH2, both with full payouts
    14 teams, play every other team once
    IDP with 40-43 roster spots, 3 IR, 8 Taxi
    12 keepers each offseason, with salary increases
    PPR scoring
    5 offseason Auctions and 1 Rookie Draft

In all, the league will hold 5 mini-auctions and 1 rookie draft, spread out about every 4 weeks between March and August.
By September, our rosters are full, and we play a typical PPR-IDP season.

The keeper rules are structured well, and allow a lot of turnover of good players.
The current open team (Chigurh Sugar) was a playoff contender last year, and has very strong keepers for this year.

If you have experience with IDP and salary cap auctions, you can be competitive in your first year.
I didn't when I started, and still managed to step up in a couple years.

The sites are located here:  
    DH1: http://www.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/41039
    DH2: http://www.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/31512
Please visit the rules pages of either site.
At the bottom of both rules pages is a summary of the differences between the 2 DieHard leagues.

My name is Terry.
I own the Freaks of Nature teams.
I have been commissioner for about 8 years now, but have been in these leagues for over 13.
You can reach me through this forum, or by emailing me at nfl.freak@charter.net.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread