What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Draft...Offensive Line position (1 Viewer)

aquafish82

Footballguy
Does anybody know of a single website where I can go to see where each college football offensive line man started at game by game : left tackle left guard ,Center, Right Guard right tackle?

or even multiple web sites I have to cobble together...anything....I do see that Dane Brugler does this with his draft guide, but I have to wait until April 1st and pay money to get this information...I can't believe there are no stats for this....somebody said check team web sites, but I can't find it there either

Draft Breakdown used to have a section of videos by position that I have watched in years past.

I am not seeing that they have much posted for 2020 yet.

Mostly I just search the player on youtube and watch them that way.

If someone has a better resource for this I would be interested to know as well. I have spent the last several years watching lots of offensive linemen because of the Vikings needs there. Its not easy.

Well the only way to get to that data would be by charting them or finding someone who has.

Maybe pff has this data available with subscription?

Users who are viewing this thread