What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 WSL Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

@by_the_sea_wannabe

I got a text from MFL saying I was on the clock?  😆

You might want to update the settings..... :whistle:

Of course if you want me to make the pick ...... :excited:

Last edited by a moderator:
First pick has been made and it is Christian McCaffrey. I do not get to see the Panthers often and I know that everything will be new there, but I really do like how he plays. I hope that the new coach will continue to give him beyond heavy usage in the passing game. Much prefer to have later picks, but I do love being at the corner in these 16-team drafts.

Thanks for delaying the start for me.

Let's get this 2020 season kicked off right.

:lmao:   

Last year I was next after Bass in one or maybe two leagues. At one point, I just stopped making lists because he'd take the people I was writing down. Felt like I was just teeing them up for him  :tinfoilhat:

:banned:
he told me he has commish access and can see people's pre draft picks.....pretty much the only way he gets through these things.....

There's a good chance that I'm going to eat a suspension shortly.  @Stinkin Ref has my cell phone number so ask him to text me if any commish duties needs to happen.  He can also add any missing e-mails and send invites in my absence.

@Rudy otc and about to timeout

eta: this Rudy hasn't been on since April 29th....is there another Rudy?....does he go by something else.....has he been ready for something else his whole life...?

@Rudy otc and about to timeout

eta: this Rudy hasn't been on since April 29th....is there another Rudy?....does he go by something else.....has he been ready for something else his whole life...?
From the sign up thread it looks like it should have been @Reaper in the final spot ins of Rudy

With the purpose of driving up discussion, has their been any surprise picks thus far?

Mine is Derrick Henry going at RB 6. Yes, he just came off the most incredible playoff run that I can recall. He was dominant and according to the Footballguys.com stats, he finished at RB5 in ppr scoring.

BUT, he caught only 18 passes and is an impending free agent, who could get a big pay day and wind up with a lesser offensive line. I thought that he would go high, but #10 overall did surprise me.

With the purpose of driving up discussion, has their been any surprise picks thus far?

Mine is Derrick Henry going at RB 6. Yes, he just came off the most incredible playoff run that I can recall. He was dominant and according to the Footballguys.com stats, he finished at RB5 in ppr scoring.

BUT, he caught only 18 passes and is an impending free agent, who could get a big pay day and wind up with a lesser offensive line. I thought that he would go high, but #10 overall did surprise me.
He was in consideration at 7 but I wouldn't have taken him until end of the round. I don't think he leaves Nashville but you never know until he signs.

I kind of surprised myself with Cook. I've never been his biggest fan and gave kittle a long thought. But decided to go RB. 

Not a bad spot in my opinion.

I believe he stays with the Titans. They'll probably cut D. Lewis and there isn't much behind him. The concern for the lack of targets is legit. Still seems like a good situation for him now. But, like Oz said, until he signs, who knows?   

I certainly would have selected Hopkins there.   That said my perspective might be different because a couple of my teams last year were trotting out 4 solid RBs at the end of the season and only 2 wrs in a start 3 league. 

Two QBs in the top twenty and it wasn't @Stinkin Ref taking Mahomes, we are entering a new decade of drafting.

In 2019, the QB #2 was drafted at 41 and 68 in the two leagues and in 2018, the QB #2 was drafted at 32 and 52 in the two leagues.

Will the third again go early or will we see a several round delay until the next one is taken?

Wanted to get a quick look at the rosters after this last batch of picks.

Missed the pick by OldMil of Jacobs. Going to take me a minute to get accustomed to, "LVR" by Raider player names  :bag:

:banned:

Users who are viewing this thread