What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AMA: at one of those indoor water parks (1 Viewer)

facook said:
Any fat people not ashamed to go down the slides/rides?  How fat?

Full disclosure: I'm pretty fat.
Haven’t noticed it yet.  Definitely some fattys here though 

im also pretty fat but I have no shame

Note:  have not been on any slides yet

Haven’t noticed it yet.  Definitely some fattys here though 

im also pretty fat but I have no shame

Note:  have not been on any slides yet
But you're a good dad for taking your fam there.  That's the kind of thing I cling to when I'm letting my belly be seen in those kind of places. 

Did you get the cabana?
No, they look nice though but I ain’t paying for that.  Sold out anyway, might consider for a future trip but seems kinda unnecessary, plus my kids would probably just want to sit and watch TV then 

Any Baby Ruth sightings yet?
No visible poop as of yet

Poconos?

Any kids puke in the wave pool yet?
Kalahari Ohio.  Lotta @shuke lookalikes 

wave pool has been closed several times already, not sure for what specific bodily fluids

What's the food/drink situation? We're going to the other one in Sandusky next month. 
Thought I replied to this.  What’s the other one?

fine so far, I mean everything is overpriced but they had some pretty tasty fruity cocktails.  We just did pizza and chicken fingers tonight, might try a restaurant tomorrow 

I do like that you can link your wristband to your credit card so just have them scan it so you don’t have to bring your wallet to the pool area.  If you have older kids you can add them so they can get snacks and stuff

Thought I replied to this.  What’s the other one?

fine so far, I mean everything is overpriced but they had some pretty tasty fruity cocktails.  We just did pizza and chicken fingers tonight, might try a restaurant tomorrow 

I do like that you can link your wristband to your credit card so just have them scan it so you don’t have to bring your wallet to the pool area.  If you have older kids you can add them so they can get snacks and stuff
Great wolf. Hope they do the wrist band cause that would make those logistics substantially easier with the kids. Just mulling over if my wife and I will bring our own food and drink or not. 

Great wolf. Hope they do the wrist band cause that would make those logistics substantially easier with the kids. Just mulling over if my wife and I will bring our own food and drink or not. 
We brought some snacks and juice boxes but I don’t think you can take it in the pool area.  I also planned on bringing some bottled water but forgot and paid $10 for 3 bottles of water at night

We brought some snacks and juice boxes but I don’t think you can take it in the pool area.  I also planned on bringing some bottled water but forgot and paid $10 for 3 bottles of water at night
There's a WalMart about 1.5 miles north on Rt 250 if you'd like to find cheaper water before Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread