What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another Democrat Primary Pole (1 Viewer)

Amy Klobuchar

• I vote for Trump

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • I vote for Klobuchar

Votes: 47 64.4%
  • I don't vote for either

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters

Captain Cranks

Footballguy
This set of polls seek to find which candidates would lose liberal support if the nominee.  

ETA - I gladly vote for Pete and AK.  I hold my nose to vote for Sanders and Bloomberg, but I will.  

Last edited by a moderator:
This set of polls seek to find which candidates would lose liberal support if the nominee.  

ETA - I gladly vote for Pete and AK.  I hold my nose to vote for Sanders and Bloomberg, but I will.  
I'll hold my nose on Bloomberg, but I've decided to vote for Sanders on Super Tuesday.  I want someone who at least pretends he cares about a government for the people instead of a government for the dollar. 

the last decade, i had stopped voting for any but local initiatives & candidates because American is broken and has precisely what it deserves and will deserve what it further gets. then i saw Mayor Pete and he spoke to my Kennedyesque DNA and i got involved again. so, i will of course vote for him. surprisingly, i find myself forgiving the blowhard diffidence of my own senator, Sanders, and will support his true leftist agenda in the fall. Bloomberg i wanted to have run 3rd party in '12, so i might vote for him but picked undecided here because i want to see how he grabs the brass ring, if offered, first. as i've said in other threads, Klobuchar has never proposed anything but how good she is at stuff and how everything should be fixed real good (i even responded to her strong NH 3rd by watching the NYTimes editorial board interview her for their endorsement "contest" and she spat out nothing but granfalloons), so i'm likely to sit on my hands for her - i prefer Trump further hastening us to our Crash than a 4-8 year semi-delay by a status-quo Dem - but voted undecided until the process has been completed

Bloomberg is the only one undecided for me, between voting for him or not voting.

ETA: I'm in Texas, my vote means squat

Judicial nominees are much more important in the next 4 years than the self-satisfaction of not voting for the Party candidate.  I vote D....whomever it be.  The R's haven't given me a viable alternative.  
This. Number one reason I'll vote Democrat. For the future of what I believe in. I don't want religion in my government or people who don't believe in climate changes.

This. Number one reason I'll vote Democrat. For the future of what I believe in. I don't want religion in my government or people who don't believe in climate changes.
Just for the record, this is precisely what many Trump supporters, especially Evangelicals, would say about voting Republican.  He represents the future of what they believe in, right or wrong.  And they'll hold their nose and vote for Trump time and time again when the alternative represents the future they don't want. We're in a full blown culture war and the end is going to justify the means.  

P.S.  I'm not picking on you, MH.  I agree with your post, but felt it highlights the current dynamic pretty well.  

Just for the record, this is precisely what many Trump supporters, especially Evangelicals, would say about voting Republican.  He represents the future of what they believe in, right or wrong.  And they'll hold their nose and vote for Trump time and time again when the alternative represents the future they don't want. We're in a full blown culture war and the end is going to justify the means.  

P.S.  I'm not picking on you, MH.  I agree with your post, but felt it highlights the current dynamic pretty well.  
I agree we are in culture war and I'm in it to win it.I don't see anyway the sides ever come together again.  Why I have said this country needs a divorce.  Common ground has passed. Nothing wrong with admitting it's not working anymore, everyone would be happier on the other side.

I made a similar point in the Bloomberg thread. When it comes down to issues, both sides hold their noses and pull that lever.

I agree we are in culture war and I'm in it to win it.I don't see anyway the sides ever come together again.  Why I have said this country needs a divorce.  Common ground has passed. Nothing wrong with admitting it's not working anymore, everyone would be happier on the other side.
I agree wholeheartedly.  It's the reason I've stopped talking politics with my family of Christian conservatives.  They all think I'm a loon for being anti-Trump and vice versa.  We just need to duke it out at the ballot box and that's that.  

I made a similar point in the Bloomberg thread. When it comes down to issues, both sides hold their noses and pull that lever.
At this point Democrats should.  There is a culture war going on and the Democrats better get to stepping up on it. There's a reason the Republicans right now are just completely ignoring Democratic legislation. They are passing judges at a record pace to hold on their control, cause they realize the numbers are not going to be favorable to them in the future. They are banking on the courts to back them. 

I'll be voting D this time regardless of the nominee. Not in a swing state, so it won't make much difference.

Users who are viewing this thread