What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survey/prediction: Is John Brennan a traitor or hero? Where is he in a year? And a thread to discuss his Twitter rants. (1 Viewer)

On 3.1.2021, where do you see Brennan most likely being...

• Total voters

Bozeman Bruiser

Footballguy
Former CIA Director John Brennan has been one of Trump's most outspoken critics, through interviews on CNN and Twitter, constantly calling the President a Russian asset/traitor/etc even though those theories have been debunked by Mueller and Horowitz.

Brennan is also widely considered to be neck deep in the Spygate/Russia Collusion Hoax/Failed Impeachment that has bogged down Trump for 5 years now. Through "intelligence" collected by his CIA operatives abroad,paid disinformation campaign from a foreign spy (Steele) via his own Russian sources, and a failed impeachment attempt that allegedly originated with one of his CIA operatives planted in the White House.

Brennan is allegedlyed one of the main targets of the Durham criminal investigation into those behind the origins of the illegal spying and Russia Collusion campaign.

Brennan's tweets have been near hysterical at times, coming across as a very guilty man screaming for help/projecting his sins.

Here is the latest Twitter rant:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/1230647803254333440

"We are now in a full-blown national security crisis. By trying to prevent the flow of intelligence to Congress, Trump is abetting a Russian covert operation to keep him in office for Moscow’s interests, not America’s"

We can also use this as a thread to collect Brennan's raging conspiracy Twitter rants. They seem to be the strongest when things are going the worst for the left, so I suspect he will be very active over the next nine months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't answer second question as you failed to provide a response category for a non-tinfoil hat wearer.

Suggestion: start a new poll asking if there is such a thing as Brennan Derangement Syndrome

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you say these poll questions are:

a. Biased

b. As biased as one of those fundraising mailers that pretends to be a “voter survey”

c. As biased as a Trump Cabinet meeting

d. Who, me? Biased?

Former CIA Director John Brennan has been one of Trump's most outspoken critics, through interviews on CNN and Twitter, constantly calling the President a Russian asset/traitor/etc even though those theories have been debunked by Mueller and Horowitz.

Brennan is also widely considered to be neck deep in the Spygate/Russia Collusion Hoax/Failed Impeachment that has bogged down Trump for 5 years now. Through "intelligence" collected by his CIA operatives abroad,paid disinformation campaign from a foreign spy (Steele) via his own Russian sources, and a failed impeachment attempt that allegedly originated with one of his CIA operatives planted in the White House.

Brennan is allegedlyed one of the main targets of the Durham criminal investigation into those behind the origins of the illegal spying and Russia Collusion campaign.

Brennan's tweets have been near hysterical at times, coming across as a very guilty man screaming for help/projecting his sins.

Here is the latest Twitter rant:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnBrennan/status/1230647803254333440

"We are now in a full-blown national security crisis. By trying to prevent the flow of intelligence to Congress, Trump is abetting a Russian covert operation to keep him in office for Moscow’s interests, not America’s"

We can also use this as a thread to collect Brennan's raging conspiracy Twitter rants. They seem to be the strongest when things are going the worst for the left, so I suspect he will be very active over the next nine months.
What in the world????

😬

Boy, that’s a tough call... CIA Director, a conspiracy theorist, in prison, or dead....

Obviously these are the most likely choices, but wow is it hard to figure out.  

OK, I'm really trying to be a better citizen of this board and not just go for the drive-by one-liners, so I will address the question in good faith:

I don't know a ton about Brennan, but my understanding is that he is a career intelligence guy who seems genuinely offended by Trump's behavior. That said, his criticisms do sometimes come across as overwrought. Early in the Mueller investigation he intimated that he knew about serious misconduct by the Trump campaign, which as someone pointed out, either meant that he was hinting at classified information that he shouldn't be revealing, or that he didn't have first-hand knowledge but was implying that he did.

Anyway, my overall impression of Brennan is a little like Paul Krugman during the Bush years: He's rightfully offended by people with such a casual disregard for his life's work (economics in Krugman's case, national security in Brennan's). But he lets his anger get the best of him, to the point where it diminishes his impact. 

Users who are viewing this thread