What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sleeper SF dynasty start up (1 Viewer)

Younggunzz

Footballguy
Starting up another sleeper dynasty league! This will be a Superflex 1 PPR league. 12 team, 1QB, 2RB, 3 WR, 1TE, 3 Flex and 1SF. 19 bench spots 3IR spots (only players on actual NFL teams IR) and 5 taxi spots (rookies and 2nd year players only) no taxi squad player stealing.

The entry fee is $75 each season and I require the first 2 seasons upfront so it will be $150 initially. I require this to keep everyone invested and keep the league running like a dynasty should and if anyone does leave there will be no refunds, the paid ahead season will be incentive for an owner to take over your team. Leaguesafe will be used for the fees.

The draft will be as soon as everyone joins, 8 hours per pick. The draft will be 35 rounds. The 2020 rookie picks are included in the draft. You can draft as many or no rookie picks as you like. Each individual pick is available so you can draft as an example the 1.01, 1.05, 2.02..... but each pick will take the place of your pick in the start up snake draft and obviously you won't have a player in that spot until the rookie draft.

Message me with your sleeper name if you want in!

Users who are viewing this thread