What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mobydick (1 Viewer)

Mobydick

Footballguy
  I am in a 10 team Dynasty league. We keep 10 and draft 6. We start 1Qb, 2Rb, 2Wr, 1flex 1Te 1K. I need to know who to keep this is interesting I have several players for the future and I am concidering trading Damien williams for a 2nd round pick. Our draft includes rookies and free agents. Also if we pay 100 dollars we can keep 11. I would greatly appreciate your input.

Mobydick

Available players on roster: Patrick Mahomes, Royce Freeman, Damien Williams, Tyler Lockett, Christian Kirk, O. J. Howard, Curtis Samuel, Chris Godwin,Darrell Henderson, D.J. Moore, Rashaad Penny, Alexander Mattison, Josh Allen, Trequan Smith, Chris Carson, Tyler Boyd, Chase Edmunds. We are in a touchdown league 6 points and rb's are at a premium.

What is the cost (draft pick, salary cap, years you can keep, etc) of keeping a player?  What do you mean by you are in a "touchdown league"?  Does that mean you only get points for TD's?  That drastically changes the evaluation.

Without knowing any of that here are my thoughts:

1. Mahomes - No brainer
  2. Godwin - No brainer
  3. DJ Moore - No brainer
  4. Carson - Solid back end RB1 when healthy
  5. Lockett - Best of the rest
  6. Damien Williams - Until KC signs someone better he is a quality FF option
After that it is a crapshoot and if you have any type of penalty for keeping players I wouldn't keep any more.  Otherwise I would have them in this order

1. Boyd
  2. Samuel
  3. Kirk
  4. Assorted backup RB's

Users who are viewing this thread