What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Government Response To The Coronavirus (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a good speech. Lots of spending but it is what is needing to be done. 

I like the call for unity and hope this is heeded by both sides—the worst is clearly yet to come and we all need to be on the same page. 

I worry about his health—he didn’t look/sound good. 

Also, we'll see what the details are but the way the financial stuff was phrased implied that it will be given only to specific corporations or individuals -- I don't have a lot of reason to trust Trump on how that money is going to be given out. We'd better get pretty clear details.

I'll take a whole bunch of things that never happened for 100 Alex.
Weird.  I don’t lie about this stuff.  I live in the Deep South and this sentiment was rampant.  They wanted to see the system blown up.  The distrust and contempt for the federal system was rampant.  If you don’t believe me, that’s fine, but don’t call me a liar about things that happened.  There’s literally 0% far fetched in what I said if you asked folks who live in south Louisiana what their older white conservative friends were saying in build up to Trump.

So, they are saying on CNN that he included cargo in the travel ban from Europe?  And somehow UK is excepted from this? Is he just trying to screw over the EU? Apologies, I didn't watch but this is not making sense to me.

Weird.  I don’t lie about this stuff.  I live in the Deep South and this sentiment was rampant.  They wanted to see the system blown up.  The distrust and contempt for the federal system was rampant.  If you don’t believe me, that’s fine, but don’t call me a liar about things that happened.  There’s literally 0% far fetched in what I said if you asked folks who live in south Louisiana what their older white conservative friends were saying in build up to Trump.
It is the whole deep state.  Their main issue.

Trump and Pence need to be tested. The PM of Brazil is expected to have it and he was with Trump and Pence this past weekend. 

CNN trying so hard to politicize it and to denegrate the POTUS.   

Shameful.
Hmmm I didn't stick with it but the first three minutes after the speech ended they were praising him for 1) stayed on script, 2) didn't trash the Dems, 3) didn't blame the media.

• Smile
Reactions: JAA
It was a good speech. Lots of spending but it is what is needing to be done. 

I like the call for unity and hope this is heeded by both sides—the worst is clearly yet to come and we all need to be on the same page. 

I worry about his health—he didn’t look/sound good. 
Now is a good time to self-quarantine my thoughts.   But I'm pretty ####### mad reading your thoughtless thoughts.

Isn't the Europe travel ban literally like closing the barn door after the horse escaped?

Maybe if occurred a month ago it would have helped, but now it seems, at best, too little too late

Didn't seem too bad, stayed on topic and gave useful information?
My wife, director at Children's Hospital, said he did fine.

She said he would been allowed to stay in the room with the decision makers, and to keep talking.  Which normally he wouldn't be allowed to do with his standard offerings.

That address was what real leadership looks like folks. Hopefully Congress rallies behind President Trump asap and follows his lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread