What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Government Response To The Coronavirus (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump calls press conference for 3. Currently 3:15, still no conference. This guy really doesn't get it. Now is the time for definitive leadership. Not "3, maybe 3:15". 

I have a friend who allegedly is friends with Alex Azar.  He thinks its bioterrorism.   Not sure if he has inside info from Azar or not.

Even if so, that’s a keep it secret for a bit kind of info, right?  
I'd think so.  Doubt Azar would be blabbing about something like that, so let's take it with a grain of salt.

ETA: technically we heard it from our friends wife (whom we are actually closer to), and she is prone to embelishment.

Last edited by a moderator:
My family and I had a HORRIBLE flu back in early January even though we had a flu shots.  I've heard from a few local nurses that they suspect Covid-19 has been here for a while. I have no idea if they're right or not, but it does seem a bit curious.

A co-worker floated this same theory yesterday re: her husband's flu a couple of months ago.
My daughter (adult) also, just got over it a few weeks ago. Had all of these corona symptoms. Dr couldn’t diagnose anything 

More odd to worry so much about one person to go from a Disney thread to here.  BTW I support the closing down of those parks.  My child is not high risk...Im glad he gets to go and precautions will also be taken upon his return.

And the point of bringing that up in here?  Was it to advance any discussion?  We know the answer to that 
What the holy hell?  You're arguing for shutting down large gatherings while simultaneously sending your kids Universal Studios?  What is wrong with you.

Governor Larry Hogan just now on MSNBC: “We’ve moved beyond testing. Testing is no longer a concern. We have new concerns.” 
I’ll join in with the crowd wondering what the heck that means. No way it’s good if level headed governor is using that kind of language.

I’ll join in with the crowd wondering what the heck that means. No way it’s good if level headed governor is using that kind of language.
I think @The_Man is on top of this, and hopefully will be in later to give us the lowdown. What happens in Baltimore/Md politics that he doesn't know about isn't worth knowing about.

Don't know who Larry Hogan is... is he Team Science or Team Believers?   That could really lead to what his intent/meaning is.

• Laughing
Reactions: JAA
Don't know who Larry Hogan is... is he Team Science or Team Believers?   That could really lead to what his intent/meaning is.
Saw a tweet when I googled Hogan from a Janet McManus stating that it was because the feds couldn't ramp up test production fast enough. If true, that is very scary. I have no means of verifying whether her take holds water or not so I'll not try to find it again

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread