What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Team IDP Dynasty, 2 Copy, PPR, 1 owner needed, $105/year - $50 discount for 2020 (1 Viewer)

jhizzo

Footballguy
I am the commissioner for The Ultimate Dynasty. We just wrapped our 5th year, which was our Super Pot year and we lost a few owners. Looking to fill 1 last spot before a 3 team dispersal will be held.

https://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/43049#0

AFC Team available: Chiefs - discounted $50 for 2020

AFC Teams filled: Patriots, Bills

AFC ROD will begin as soon as new owners are paid. ROD will be 3 teams: Patriots, Bills and Chiefs

Players/Picks in ROD: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BtOYRK5Z8df2EwKKaQOP6PZCEJQkTboik52Lt7TRL-U/edit?usp=sharing

Quick Summary of the important details:

• Total amount due is $160 ($50 entry for 2020 + $100 entry for 2021 + $5 site fee x 2 seasons) - First year discount is $50
  • Must be paid for 2 seasons at all times (current plus next)
  • LeagueSafe is used to hold funds
  • $2500 paid out yearly
  • $700 set aside for 5th year Super Pot where the winner takes home $3000
  • 32 teams, split into 2 conferences and 8 divisions, just like the NFL
  • 1 player copy per conference, no trading cross-conference
  • 27 man rosters, limited to 16 OFF and 11 IDP
  • Off-season cutdowns to 12 OFF and 7 IDP (before rookie draft)
  • 6 round slow Rookie draft in May; 8 round slow FA draft in August
  • 10 man Taxi Squads for players up to three years (with DTS stealing/compensation)
  • GroupMe for league chat
If interested, please reply to this post or PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Must be paid for 2 seasons at all times (current plus next) ", so previous owners get their 105$ back for this year ?

That is a new rule beginning this season. I took over as full time commish this past year, and the previous future-year deposit system wasn't working and/or wasn't being tracked very well by the previous commissioner, so we do not have full deposits on each team. If you are interested, reach out to me and we can talk about discount for the first season. Either PM me on here, or jhofius@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread