What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DJ Moore and Deebo offer (1 Viewer)

Zyphros

Footballguy
I sent an offer of Deebo, Jaylen Samuels, 1.12 for DJ Moore.  He came back saying it's a decent starting point but he wants a higher 1st.  I also have 1.01, 1.05 and 1.06.  Is it a no brainer to offer the 1.06 along with that package for DJ Moore?

This was in FFPC format, which is full PPR scoring and tight roster restrictions.  

I think your offer is a full price offer.  Deebo and DJ are not that much different.  Samuels is a throw in and doesn't have much value in this context.  I guess this really boils down to how bad  you want Moore.

Deebo is in a much more stable spot however their offense limits his consistency.  Moore is in a huge question mark offense right now without knowing the QB and the Panthers seemingly still going down.   The saving grace is Moore still had a great year with a revolving QB and a down year so you would think he should have a high floor.

If you are sold on Moore then I wouldn't have a problem swapping to the 1.06 (especially since you have 1.01 and 1.05 as well).   I would try and get another pick or throw in player if he has someone that helps your roster. 

Bottom line though is if you want Moore that badly I wouldn't quibble over the difference between 1.06 and 1.12 with your other picks. 

Those are my thoughts as well @Gally, I usually don't come in the AC when it comes to offers and such because I want to find that opinion on my own.  But this was so close that I felt other opinions were needed either for my own approval on value or to convince me of a different view.  

I did offer the 1.06 and asked for the 2.07 in return.  We shall see.  

I don’t think Deebo  and DJ are that close personally and I like both. Dynasty draft adp is 16 for DJ and 44 for Deebo. Think DJ is worth roughly two Deebo’s and Deebo and the 1.06 is about right. 

Users who are viewing this thread