Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gabes1919

Sanders/Ridley for Godwin/2021 late 1st

Question

12 team ppr sf, both teams involved were playoff teams

Was just offered Godwin/2021 late 1st for Miles Sanders/Ridley. Seems like a good offer but I’m a little hesitant based on my depth and wanted some opinions. It’s start 2 RB and the only other startable RBs I have right now are Chubb and Kamara. I do have 1.07, 1.09, and 1.11 in the rookie draft but it feels like trading away Sanders would put me 1 injury away from disaster. He doesn’t really have any other RBs he could ship back other than possibly Damien Williams (depending on how you feel about him)

4 answers to this question

I like that deal for you. Godwin is clearly the most valuable player in the deal, and a late 1st in sf is a pretty valuable pick.

If you're worried about RB depth you can send out some offers to try to get some cheap depth. Maybe someone like Cohen, Mostert, Ronald Jones, or James White.

• Like 1

I think this is an easy accept.  Having Sanders as depth is nice but you are getting a starter and a good pick.  You can pick up depth at RB with lesser trades because you already have your stud RB starters. 

I also like the deal.  Godwin's value by himself is just slightly under the two you are giving up.  Too bad it was not a 2020 pick, but a solid pick to make the deal in your favor.