What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 Opening In a 16 Team Dynasty IDP, Contract, PPR League (Filled) (1 Viewer)

Pirates_Tide

Footballguy
Guys,
     I have 2 openings in a Contract Dynasty League. This league consists of a rookie draft, waivers, contracts, tags and URFA auction..

*16-team league
*PPR  
* 50 man rosters (plus taxi squad & injured reserve)
* 100 contract years per roster minus taxi squad an injured reserve                                                                                                                                                                                            *Full IDP (9 offensive & 11 defensive starters)
*$50 annual entry fee using Leaguesafe 
*100% payout, less MFL fees
*Yearly Rookie Draft
*Two side games with prizes—NFL picks, & Survivor Pool
*Off-season auction for restricted & unrestricted free agents.  
*In season blind bidding waivers.

Open teams are:

Reggie White which has all of it's rookie picks for the 2020 season and has the 5th pick in each round

10 which has all of it's rookie picks for the 2020 season and has the 3rd pick in each round.

League Link https://www57.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/19753#0

If you have any interest please let me know.  Either PM or email me at recruitingcoop@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll hold this team for you while I also email you with a few questions.  In regards to your questions the Rookie Draft is in June and URFA is in last July and runs through last August.

Reggie White has been filled

Open team still to fill is:

10 which has all of it's rookie picks for the 2020 season and has the 3rd pick in each round.

Users who are viewing this thread