What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Twitter bans age based insults (1 Viewer)

Does this mean we can't make fun of Boomers on social media? That sucks. **doesn't even have a twitter or facebook account**

The boomers are a sensitive bunch. They have been ripping on millennials for like a decade. Now the millennials actually come up with a comeback and they get it banned. 
As a neutral non-boomer observer, boomers are trailing in the sensitivity rankings in this thread, so far.

Daisy, I see you just came back after not posting since October of 2018.

Welcome back, do you wish to share why you were gone so long?  (I always enjoyed your posts).
I am not going to go into details because it was a long time ago and I am not trying to get anyone into trouble. Let's just say a break was needed and while I lurked I knew it would be better to not post. 

msudaisy26 said:
I am not going to go into details because it was a long time ago and I am not trying to get anyone into trouble. Let's just say a break was needed and while I lurked I knew it would be better to not post. 
Nice to see you posting again 

msudaisy26 said:
The boomers are a sensitive bunch. They have been ripping on millennials for like a decade. Now the millennials actually come up with a comeback and they get it banned. 
:lmao: Nice stereotype 

ETA

Maybe you are referring to people on Twitter.  In my experience most people that spend a lot of time posting on that platform are the worst amongst us.  This isn't limited to an age, ideology, race, creed or particular sexual preference.  It gives users an anonymous voice to spew nonsense they never would dream of saying if it were attached to their IRL name. 

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: JAA
twitter is the concentration of all the terrible thoughts and people in the world...nobody is surprised it's turned into what it is

I don't take offense to "Boomer".   Hell, I don't even take offense to being called "cracker".  I love tomato soup and crackers.  Both seem harmless enough.  You can call me Ray, or you can call me Jay, but you doesn't have to call me Johnson.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoYsfbq3vMc

msudaisy26 said:
:eek:

Where you been, friend? 

eta* And Sinn, too. It's good to see people back in the fray that we might have otherwise lost into the internet ether. Glad to see you both in the same thread.

Users who are viewing this thread