What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best All-Time Brother Combo? (2 Viewers)

Henri (passed yesterday, R.I.P.) and Maurice Richard

William and James Reid (Jesus and Mary Chain)

Ray and Dave Davies (Kinks)

Alex and Eddie VH 

Ronnie and Reggie Kray

Mark and Bob Mothersbaugh/Jerry and Bob Casale (Devo)

Smokin' and Drinkin' Bob and Tommy Stinson ('Mats)

Peter, Anton, Marian Stastny

Ron and Scott Ashton (Stooges)

Mo, Curly, Shemp - (also Stooges)

Wut? Awesome pull. Great list for the others, too. An anecdote: My Czechoslovakian neighbor when I was a kid helped get the Stasnys situated in North America, if the stories are to be believed. Great man, and great men for defecting in the eye of public pressure that must have been crazy. 

I'll keep it with hockey and go with the Sutter brothers. 

eta* Whoops. LBL already covered it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wut? Awesome pull. Great list for the others, too. An anecdote: My Czechoslovakian neighbor when I was a kid helped get the Stasnys situated in North America, if the stories are to be believed. Great man, and great men for defecting in the eye of public pressure that must have been crazy. 
were you a big fan of the Whale? musta been crushing for that area when they couped to Quebec, no?

Petr Stastny was a filthy great hockey dood ... they all were, tbh, but Petey boy was a killer. 

were you a big fan of the Whale? musta been crushing for that area when they couped to Quebec, no?

Petr Stastny was a filthy great hockey dood ... they all were, tbh, but Petey boy was a killer. 
Yuge Whale fan. Stastny and his brothers provided many years of rivalry-filled goodness with the Whalers, though nobody would deny Quebec was the better franchise, especially having landed the brothers. That said, a stunning 3-0 (games) upset in the first round of the playoffs during the '85-'86 season against the Nordiques gave the Whale reason for hope and pride, of which little was to be had otherwise.

Jacob and Johann Bernoulli. You may have seen their names in a stats or calculus course. They also had some less famous but notable mathematician brothers. Nature or nurture?

Wright. 

Marx

Kelce and Pouncey have to be up there recently

Mario and Luigi.

Hemsworth

Henri (passed yesterday, R.I.P.) and Maurice Richard

William and James Reid (Jesus and Mary Chain)

Ray and Dave Davies (Kinks)

Alex and Eddie VH 

Ronnie and Reggie Kray

Mark and Bob Mothersbaugh/Jerry and Bob Casale (Devo)

Smokin' and Drinkin' Bob and Tommy Stinson ('Mats)

Ron and Scott Ashton (Stooges)

Mo, Curly, Shemp - (also Stooges)

No Eddie and Alex mentioned yet?  Crazy.  Hope I just missed it.
:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread