What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kareem Hunt draft pick value (1 Viewer)

Sugar Huddle

Footballguy
12 team, ppr, 25 man roster league

I’m looking to move Hunt for a draft pick this year. What should I expect/hope to get for him?

Why are you moving him?  Do you need a roster spot?  Do you not believe in his situation?  Are you trying to get a lot of value?  In PPR if he stays with the exact same role he had last year for a full season (assuming he stays in Cle) then I would put him around the back end of the RB2 or front of the RB3 range. 

There are too many variables right now which is why I asked the purpose of looking to trade him.  I would hold if I could until things shake out.  If he signs with someone to be the feature back his value goes way up.  If he stays then it's what I said above.  Lots of variation so knowing why you want to move him will dictate how much you should be looking for in return.

Why are you moving him?  Do you need a roster spot?  Do you not believe in his situation?  Are you trying to get a lot of value?  In PPR if he stays with the exact same role he had last year for a full season (assuming he stays in Cle) then I would put him around the back end of the RB2 or front of the RB3 range. 

There are too many variables right now which is why I asked the purpose of looking to trade him.  I would hold if I could until things shake out.  If he signs with someone to be the feature back his value goes way up.  If he stays then it's what I said above.  Lots of variation so knowing why you want to move him will dictate how much you should be looking for in return.
I don’t trust him not to be a knucklehead and this draft is deep. I agree that he could be huge again if he is free to sign elsewhere but I think CLE will tender him and his value will be no better than a RB3 unless Chubb is injured. I’m getting offers for him and warming to the idea of a deal but I would need a first. And if I could get a first then it would be worth not having to worry about his value plummeting when he gets in trouble again.

Basic reply would be early 2nd round for Hunt, but depending on PPR, League Size, # RB's starting, and RB need / Clev Homer, you could easliy get a late 1st. 

Personally, I would not give up more than a mid-2.  I think he has talent and skill, but dumb tendencies to get a suspension again. It depends on how much risk you want to take and what they want to offer, but I don't expect more than 1-2 seasons before he returns to stupidity. 

Users who are viewing this thread