What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Biden Sadness They Keep Running Him Out There and Other Issues Thread *** No Trump Posts (1 Viewer)

He doesn’t really care about his comments because if he did he would do the same to his guy.  No, he just cares about scoring political points.
So you’re saying no one that says similar things about Biden really cares about trump just scoring political points too?  Interesting 

He doesn’t really care about his comments because if he did he would do the same to his guy.  No, he just cares about scoring political points.
It shows how Biden continues to make a bad situation worse. He couldnt even move on from a stupid comment and has now changed his story about why he said it multiple times.

He is a joke. 

One of the early comments claimed it was edited video.  And probably so.  As for finally...this clip is from when?
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-theview/fact-check-video-shared-on-social-media-is-edited-version-of-joe-bidens-appearance-on-the-view-idUSKBN2322U4

Fact check: Video shared on social media is edited version of Joe Biden’s appearance on The View

A video circulating on social media appears to show Joe Biden hesitating and stumbling over his words when asked about sexual misconduct allegations by the hosts of popular ABC show The View. The video has been altered by splicing segments of the former Vice President speaking, which is evident when comparing the original interview with the version posted online.

[...]

The version of the video circulating on social media has been edited to make Biden’s answers appear incoherent. His actual answers during the segment show the former VP addressing the hosts’ questions. The actual exchange is visible here . The View also tweeted a clip showing Biden’s real response when addressing inappropriate touching allegations as a standalone clip at the time, visible here .

One of the early commentS claimed it was edited video.  And probably so.  As for finally...this clip is from when?
Just reposting a link from Twitter like many do in here daily, I didn’t see any others maybe it’s a condensed version but hard to believe that isn’t real? Are you claiming this didn’t happen?

Watched him today...he looked fine and gave a great speech.
He was great. Unlike the current inhabitant of the WH, he struck all the right notes and sounded presidential.

You can tell things are starting to get desperate when they keep trotting out these misleading edited videos - if the proof was in the pudding, they could post the unedited video and let it speak for itself.

Christ.  This is horrible.  
The View...yes.  That people posted edited video...yeah, that was horrible.  So bad it happened in multiple threads and people still defend that after its pointed out how edited it was.

His answer...word salad for sure.  But hardly as it was portrayed.

https://youtu.be/gogO2nFQw_w

Here is the unedited video if you want to watch the Biden word salad. 
Biden has an issue that I personally have and that is not completing a thought while speaking before moving on to the next one.  If you want to call that word salad I won't argue but there's literally nothing in that interview that concerns me as a voter.  When I evaluate a candidate I first look at content and then delivery.  His content was spot on.  His delivery is haphazard.

I wish they would just substitute someone else in. These next 5 months are going to be brutal. 
Of all the candidates they could have chosen I really believe Biden presents the greatest risk.  They’re gonna try to paper over his mental slide and shoddy record and I don’t think it’s going to work.  

Of all the candidates they could have chosen I really believe Biden presents the greatest risk.  They’re gonna try to paper over his mental slide and shoddy record and I don’t think it’s going to work.  
I lost two grandparents to alzheimers and I'm at high risk of developing it when I get older.  It's sad to watch someone go through it. I dont think Joe is fit to be president and it pains me to make light of his mental decline. 

I wish the DNC would call this situation like it is, but they seem to be in denial phase which should be called out. 

Users who are viewing this thread