What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

COVID-19 Links to important info only (1 Viewer)

cosjobs

Footballguy
Because the Corona virus thread has no owner, it is not possible to consolidate important links in the first post. That's why I created this thread, as an important link repository.

Discussion is fine, but the purpose here is to provide a link library on all things COVID-19

If you post a solid info link, I will re-post in here (the first post of the thread), feel free to @cosjobs to a link posted in here, or reply to a post in any thread @'ing me and I will copy it over.

If someone wants to help me manage this, feel free to shoot me a PM.

General Info

I think this is the most complete study of Chinese COVID-19 victims.(Lancet article)

Preparation /' Containment

CDC - Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations  Interim Recommendations for US Households with Suspected/Confirmed Coronavirus Disease

Data Tracking

I've been utilizing this site for data tracking...  

Lots of really good data and charts for those so inclined

Maps

Johns Hopkins updated Map of outbreak... updated 2x daily supposedly 

On the scene Redit posts

I'm a critical care doctor working in a UK HCID (high consequence infectious diseases) unit. Things have accelerated significantly in the past week. Ask me anything.

PSA Regarding COVID-19: A Warning

Last edited by a moderator:
@cosjobs

Be careful on clicking on random links about the virus.  Some have been shown to contain malware.  We are getting many warnings from our IT folks at work about bad links infecting your computers with things. 

• Sad
Reactions: Ned
@cosjobs

Be careful on clicking on random links about the virus.  Some have been shown to contain malware.  We are getting many warnings from our IT folks at work about bad links infecting your computers with things. 
Everyone please give me clean links. If I have posted any that are bad, lmk and I will delete

https://imgur.com/gallery/AM5CHPE

This was posted on imgur and I am posting it here without any information about whether it's correct.  I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice. 
The French health minister said they believe ibuprofen and other anti-inflammatories can increase likelihood of complications.  Which contradicts what the nurse is saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread