What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How will CV affect the NFL? (1 Viewer)

Awesome. 
My apologies @Joe Bryant - please don’t shoot the messenger. Posting this stuff brings me no joy which is different than 99% of the links that I post here.

I personally remain optimistic that the NFL will find a way to make the season happen because too much is at stake here and it would be nice to have something to look forward to as a distraction from the negative things that are unfolding in our world these days.

I appreciate the heads up Joe. Admittedly that didn't even enter my thinking. What I'd like to see though is that level of concern over people's feelings carried out acros ALL the COVID threads. There have been a lot of truly heartless posts going on and most of those are allowed to go on without a word. I think a little common concern for each other in all threads would go a long way.

I appreciate the heads up Joe. Admittedly that didn't even enter my thinking. What I'd like to see though is that level of concern over people's feelings carried out acros ALL the COVID threads. There have been a lot of truly heartless posts going on and most of those are allowed to go on without a word. I think a little common concern for each other in all threads would go a long way.
Sure. I'm able to read about .0001% of what's posted. If you see something over the line, please use the report button. 

Zero chance these owners let the season get cancelled. They’ll come up with some insane plan but they’re going to roll these teams out. If baseball pulls it off best believe nfl will do it. 
I agree with this. There are enough Canadian/Arena players out there that would be willing to play Russian roulette if it meant they had a chance to get their foot in the door even if it was at the league minimum. Games will be played, the networks will pay the NFL. I honestly think there will be many coaches and/or family members that will have serious health ramifications of the NFL moving forward but they will broadcast something. I'm just hoping that it will something resembling the quality of preseason football because my guess the quality of the play will start ugly and there is the potential it gets more ugly once players are criss-crossing the country and the positive tests start.

And I don't want to sound too whiny here, and I know it's a message board and all. But if people might pull back a little on the snark factor with the "not gonna happen" type stuff, it'd be appreciated. No season means me and quite a few other people I care a ton about lose their jobs for a while. 

I wouldn't want any of us talking about other folk's here and their livelihood that way. 

Thanks. And I know that sounds whiny. Sorry, just sort of wearing me down sometimes. 
Some of us aren't HOPING that the way the NFL is handling this fails, we're just frustrated by the lack of forethought put into place by the league and its leadership. It's almost like they were just planning on there being a vaccine available by the end of July.

The level of planning by the league kind of makes all the moves of the past decade or more in the name of "player safety" was more of a PR or legal move than any actual worry about the well being of the players. The NBA plan my not work, but at least it was a plan. What the NFL is planning is more of a hail mary pass than anything else. In the past there have been instances when Tom Benson would be on the field during a Saints game. Or Arthur Blank for the Falcons. If NFL owners honestly don't think there is a serious health risk to the players, maybe they'll be on the sidelines with the players. But I wouldn't count on it.

I absolutely do understand that this pandemic has been an economic hardship for people all over the globe. It just seems to me that a lot of people are willing to risk the lives of other people very easily. I will feel bad if the football season gets canceled at some point. But I'll also feel bad if someone like a Bruce Arians, who is of a certain age and has had health problems in the past, were to pass away just so that we could all watch some version of watered down pre-season games with a last minute influx of lower tier players from B-league football. IMO if you have that many human beings traveling around the country every single week in a game as physical as the NFL it's not a matter of how whether coaches/family members(and maybe players) will pay a physical price but a question of how many.

The lack of almost any forethought by the NFL since the draft in April is almost staggering. Since the draft the league has decided there won't be a HOF game. That's the start and finish of what they have come up with as far as I can tell.

BoltBacker said:
The lack of almost any forethought by the NFL since the draft in April is almost staggering. Since the draft the league has decided there won't be a HOF game. That's the start and finish of what they have come up with as far as I can tell.
They also nixed two preseason games for each team. 

BoltBacker said:
I know it's popular to characterize the powers that be as bumbling idiots with no forethought. I don't see it that way at all.

The NFL Draft was supposedly in shambles. And then they crushed it. Training camps with people in person obviously create a much more complicated and difficult situation, and they seem to be working there as diligently as they can. It's clearly a moving target and a super challenging endeavor. 

The league certainly doesn't get everything right. And this may very well be something too tough to overcome and we deal with the financial issues and job losses. It'll be no fun to tell our staff they're out of work. I surely won't be the only business owner doing that across the country. Many already have done that in other industries.

But given the NFL management's track record of success, I'm not overly worried about their competency in giving it the best shot. And we're hopeful. 

If this tweet from JJ Watt is accurate, the NFL really is a bumbling mess and have waited way too long to figure things out. Rookies are supposed to report in 4 days and the players still don’t know how testing will work, how often testing will occur, how positive tests will affect players and their contracts, what training camp actually looks like, etc.

I’m having less and less confidence that there will actually be an NFL season. This stuff is all a moving target, but it seems like some really basic stuff still isn’t figured out.

More movement on this as the union and owners negotiate:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/07/16/nfl-will-place-players-who-test-positive-for-covid-19-on-ir-for-three-weeks/

Yes, the NFL and NFL Players Association already have reached an agreement regarding the procedures for dealing with players who test positive for COVID-19.
Per a league source, the league intends to change the injured reserve rules to create a COVID-19 classification. Players who test positive will be placed on the COVID-19 list for three weeks, creating a roster spot that would then be filled with a player who is negative for the virus.

The players on the COVID-19 list would be paid their normal salaries.

It’s unclear what will happen if a player on the COVID-19 list can’t return after three weeks, at which time he will be eligible to return to practice. He must be returned to the active roster within three weeks after that, or he will revert to IR (absent an injury settlement).

The goal will be to keep the roster strong and to avoid shutting players down for the full season. The broader objective will be to keep the league from collapsing if teams suffer outbreaks that shut them down.

The procedures haven’t been finalized. The league’s owners, who are due to meet tomorrow, quite possibly will vote on the measure then.

Baseball has been at it 2 weeks now and seem to be having some success. They haven’t travelled and they don’t ram into each other like football does, but there seems to be an effort from the players to take it super serious. 

Nobody asked but here are my odds for seasons finishing! 

NHL - 90% they are in Canada which has dramatically less number of cases than the US and all the teams will be quarantined. I will be quite surprised if this and the NBA don’t finish. 

NBA - 80% took 10% off because they are In Florida, our very worst state (hi I’m a Floridian). The difference between being in Canada and Florida is likely incalculable but the players have been there a week and it seems to be going well. 

MLB - 65% they have to travel but due to the amazingly lazy style of play they can all wear masks out on the field and really don’t have to have any contact with each other. Could get a locker room outbreak but sounds like they will all be spaced out in there. 

NFL - 60% I am pretty convinced they will finish the season but the brutal contact nature of the game will lead to a lot of players getting it and missing time. Also the travel part is a problem. I don’t know what they will do for locker rooms with 60 players on the team. That could be a fiasco. Still, somebody would have to die for the nfl owners to call off the year imo. 

Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reports players who test positive will be placed on a 'COVID-19 list' for three weeks.

It’s unclear what will happen if a player on the COVID-19 list can’t return to practice after three weeks. A player being moved to said list will occur as if they were being moved to injured reserve, creating a roster spot that would then be filled with a player (presumably from every organization's expanded practice squad) who is negative for the virus. Fantasy players would be wise to start discussing their home re-draft league rules for this upcoming season as soon as possible.

SOURCE: Pro Football Talk on Twitter

Jul 16, 2020, 2:45 PM ET

A season will happen but I am not quite sure I will be playing fantasy football this year. Its already so luck driven with injuries. Imagine all the last minute lineup changes due to Covid cases? Imagine going into a Monday night and you only have one player left and your down 2 points and the game is postponed due to a positive COVID test of a few players?
I think you just have to take the L and move on? Everybody has to go into this year knowing it’s a possibility so I wouldn’t be playing in any big-time entry fee leagues. Jmo
honestly...this is silly. If it appears to be an issue suck it up and accept best ball for a year....not a BB fan but it's an easy solution if last minute scratches become common

BoltBacker said:
Some of us aren't HOPING that the way the NFL is handling this fails, we're just frustrated by the lack of forethought put into place by the league and its leadership. It's almost like they were just planning on there being a vaccine available by the end of July.

The level of planning by the league kind of makes all the moves of the past decade or more in the name of "player safety" was more of a PR or legal move than any actual worry about the well being of the players. The NBA plan my not work, but at least it was a plan. What the NFL is planning is more of a hail mary pass than anything else. In the past there have been instances when Tom Benson would be on the field during a Saints game. Or Arthur Blank for the Falcons. If NFL owners honestly don't think there is a serious health risk to the players, maybe they'll be on the sidelines with the players. But I wouldn't count on it.

I absolutely do understand that this pandemic has been an economic hardship for people all over the globe. It just seems to me that a lot of people are willing to risk the lives of other people very easily. I will feel bad if the football season gets canceled at some point. But I'll also feel bad if someone like a Bruce Arians, who is of a certain age and has had health problems in the past, were to pass away just so that we could all watch some version of watered down pre-season games with a last minute influx of lower tier players from B-league football. IMO if you have that many human beings traveling around the country every single week in a game as physical as the NFL it's not a matter of how whether coaches/family members(and maybe players) will pay a physical price but a question of how many.

I'm completely with you with this.  I think we all can relate or have even been impacted ourselves by the economic reprecusions we have seen with the pandemic BUT people just don't seem to be measuring what this will undoubtedly lead to if the NFL pushes through and plays.  There are SO many players, coaches, families of players and coaches, vendors, security workers, etc,etc,etc who will be impacted  by this that it's unfathomable that anyone who truly is concerned with player (and public) safety would want this season to play out, given what has been planned and revealed so far.  It is simply not worth it.

While we all would want to see what we think of as the NFL this year, we are kidding ourselves to think that is what we will get.  Put the health concerns aside, the attrition related to it will be enough to result in a very cheap, watered-down product.  That's just not worth it given the cost just to satisfy our "need for sports".  We don't "need" sports.  We need as few deaths and illness as possible to recover ALL of us and our country.  

It's just hard to buy in to the NFL right now, given the slack of planning we have seen.  They really don't seem to have the most basic of issues urine Doug and that gives a lot of people an uneasy feeling when lives are on the line.  

We are all football fanatics here but I think we would be well served to give ourselves some space to think about what is truly at stake here for the sake of football.  I saw Joe say (please don't ban me) the NFL crushed it during the draft but, come on..take a step back and look at this clearly.  The NFL is the most popular sport.  It was the ONLY thing sports-related available anywhere in the world following a month of abrupt nothingness.  We were starving for ANYTHING and we got the "real wives of NFL" version of watching people in their homes for three days.  It was not that different from any of these shows right now where celebs are broadcasting from their homes.   It's not remarkable in any way, it's just people craving sports.  I don't think anyone would look back at that in years down the road and think it was ground breaking or set a new great standard.  It was just a draft with some of the most talked about derivities being things like "wow, the Cardinals coach has a cool house".

We could live without it and save untold of lives versus forcing this bull into the china shop and leaving a wake of casualties in the swath.  This season, if played, will carry a huge asterisk with it in the minds of countless fans thinking they "would've, could've, etc" had this coach not gotten sick, had those three players not gotten quarantined, had those 4 games not been cancelled in November, etc.  The brief injection of adrenaline rush will not satisfy the long term this year and nothing will bring back the people we lose or end up with life long ailments.  

Last edited by a moderator:
CBS' Jason La Canfora reports "several" general managers do not expect training camp to begin "on time" as scheduled July 28. 

Word leaked Thursday evening that the Chiefs and Texans — who get to start early since they're playing in the season-opening Thursday night game — were requiring rookies and certain veterans to report Monday, but the league and NFLPA seem miles apart in multiple critical coronavirus negotiations. July 28 is definitely seeming aspirational at this point, but the league continues to try to pretend it's situation normal. 

SOURCE: Jason La Canfora on Twitter 

Jul 16, 2020, 11:40 PM ET

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the league has proposed a $40 million reduction to the 2020 salary cap of $198.2 million. 

The laughable proposal would necessitate widespread veteran releases and contract re-negotiations. You can probably guess the NFLPA's response: "Lol." The union wants to spread the hit out over multiple future seasons. As Profootballtalk's Mike Florio points out, the players have zero obligation to negotiate the 2020 cap. The "mutual duty to bargain" does not kick in until 2021. It is entirely predictable that the league is trying to spread out the unforeseen losses, something it would never do with unforeseen gains. As was the case with Major League Baseball's coronavirus negotiations, this has the potential to get ugly in a hurry. It is mind boggling that the process was not ramped up sooner.   

SOURCE: Tom Pelissero on Twitter 

Jul 16, 2020, 9:42 PM ET

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the league wants coronavirus opt out decisions from players by August 1.  

It is yet another surprisingly aggressive, antagonistic posture from a league that seems to have just realized it has a million tough choices looming in the near future. The idea that on-the-fence players — whether because of a pre-existing health condition or family member's condition — will have clarity on their 2020 feelings just days into camp isn't remotely realistic. As was the case in Major League Baseball, a process that screams out for unity is quickly devolving into the typical hardball negotiating tactics.   

Jul 16, 2020, 9:47 PM ET

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the Chiefs have informed rookies and quarterbacks they are still expected to report to training camp on Monday. 

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the same is true of the Texans. As Pelissero reports, the league and union have yet to come to agreement on camp protocols, but the Chiefs have the power under the CBA to mandate reporting. It's unclear if the union will tell its member Chiefs to go along with the edict. It is embarrassing that camp is so close and the league has yet to iron out so many important details. This is not close to settled. 

RELATED: 

Houston Texans

Jul 16, 2020, 7:50 PM ET

Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reports it's "very likely" the preseason is only one game. 

The league has been lobbying for two games, with the NFLPA requesting zero. It appears they are ready to meet in the middle. Of course, the decision might still ultimately not be up to them. With the coronavirus pandemic currently out of control in large swaths of the country, predicting what things might look like a month from now is tough. 

SOURCE: Profootballtalk on NBCSports.com

Jul 16, 2020, 6:18 PM ET

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports veterans will officially report to training camp on Tuesday, July 28.

Rookies will report first on Tuesday, July 21, followed by quarterbacks and injured players two days later. There's still a chance all goes awry since only 20 players are allowed in the facility at a time until the NFLPA signs off on the infectious disease emergency response plans for each club, but each team still reserves the right to set reporting dates for camp. All players must also have two negative COVID-19 tests in a row to return. Expect another set of rules to fall into place before players show.

Jul 18, 2020, 10:35 AM ET

Bleacher Report's Master Tesfatsion reports Chiefs and Texans rookies will be tested twice at team facilities next week before undergoing physicals.

Team doctors believe players are safe to report to training camp as scheduled, which means rookies will begin reporting as soon as next week. Veterans will follow. Kansas City and Houston will be the guinea pigs here as the NFL looks to fine tune their strategies to reduce COVID-19 risks. These rookies will be tested on Monday and Tuesday, then will return to their team headquarters for a physical on Thursday if their coronavirus tests come back clean. Afterwards, "COVID free players would then begin strength & conditioning in groups no larger than 15", according to the report. Beyond that, there appears to be no clear-cut plan.

RELATED: 

Clyde Edwards-Helaire

SOURCE: Master Tesfatsion on Twitter

Jul 17, 2020, 7:57 PM ET

ESPN's Dan Graziano reports the NFL salary cap "could drop by up to $70 million" in 2021 due to reduced revenues stemming from the coronavirus.

Player and staff safety is the first priority for the NFL right now, especially with training camp set to begin by the end of July, but once the fine details are ironed out on that front, the league and the player's association have to negotiate finances. The owners want the salary cap to be cut as soon as possible. The players, of course, would like to see the reduced salary cap spread out for as long as possible. Because the players are taking on safety risks, you'd think they have more leverage in these negotiations, but this likely will take weeks to sort out. The NFL remains on course to play Week 1 as scheduled, just without fans. Despite record-high COVID-19 cases in "hot spots", team doctors believe the players are safe to report to training camp right now.

SOURCE: Dan Graziano on Twitter

Jul 17, 2020, 7:47 PM ET

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the NFL competition committee has "endorsed" relaxing the injured reserve and non-football injury list rules for 2020. 

Per Pelissero, the committee has proposed allowing for unlimited returns from IR and NFI, and for the minimum stay to be only three games instead of eight. The more stringent rules are to prevent teams from "stashing" healthy players, but that is obviously far less of a concern in the year of COVID-19, where the virus could wreak havoc with overall roster numbers. Perhaps it won't be quite this lenient, but a relaxing of the rules is a safe assumption. 

Jul 17, 2020, 10:55 AM ET

Rams LT Andrew Whitworth tested positive for COVID-19.

Whitworth, 39 years old, calls the situation "scary" as not only did he test positive, but his entire family did as well. He contracted it after a family member visited a friend. He's the latest example of how contagious the coronavirus is, and how big of a problem the NFL has to get this season in without many hiccups. Training camp starts next week.

SOURCE: Dave Birkett on Twitter

Jul 17, 2020, 1:18 PM ET

Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio reports, as proposed by the NFL, players who test positive for COVID-19 would be placed on the Commissioner Exempt list, with no minimum or maximum stay.

Initial reports included moving those who test positive for COVID-19 to injured reserve for a minimum of three weeks, but those rules are being proposed for injured reserve generally. Florio clarifies that a player with a confirmed diagnosis will be placed on the Exempt/Commissioner Permission List and won’t be required to miss at least three weeks. In fact, there will be no minimum or maximum stay and, as it always entails when being placed on the Commissioner Exempt list, players will not face the loss of compensation. Every team will still have the ability to return an unlimited number of players to the active roster following placement on injured reserve. These rules would only apply in 2020.

SOURCE: Pro Football Talk on Twitter

Jul 18, 2020, 10:53 AM ET

In coordinated Twitter postings Sunday afternoon, a host of NFL players criticized the league's coronavirus plan. 

More specifically, the league's lack of a plan. "If the NFL doesn’t do their part to keep players healthy there is no football in 2020," were the words of Drew Brees, amongst many others. Players from J.J. Watt to Russell Wilson took part in the effort. In Watt's post, he said players still do not know how a positive COVID-19 test will be handled, or how the league might handle opt-outs. The league is still trying to claim players will report as usual this week, but the number of unresolved critical issues is massive. 

SOURCE: J.J. Watt on Twitter

Jul 19, 2020, 12:10 PM ET

MetLife Stadium, home of the Giants and Jets, announced fans will not be allowed to attend events "until further notice."

"We support Governor Murphy's decision in the interest of public health and safety and, until circumstances change, both the Jets and Giants will play our games without the benefit of fans in attendance." This includes fans being outlawed from training camp practices. Most NFL teams have been slow in revealing plans for the next month and beyond, but expect many to follow this line of decision making.

SOURCE: Ian Rapoport on Twitter

Jul 20, 2020, 3:52 PM ET

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reports the league's latest proposal to the NFLPA includes one preseason game.

Don't confuse the league's wilting proposal from two preseason games to one as "progress". The players still want the preseason replaced altogether with a longer acclimation period in order to fully prepare for the regular season and aren't likely to agree to anything less. The proposed preseason game would also take place on August 27, which would deter from the NFLPA's request for a full 21 days for strength and conditioning. The Chiefs and Texans are expected to report on Monday amid negotiations.

Jul 20, 2020, 7:04 AM ET

Lowering salary caps is a tough one. Isn't it unfair of the players to demand any lowering be spread out over many years? I mean....many of the guys demanding this won't even be in the league when it happens. They're shuffling the problem to the future players. Millions have lost their jobs or been otherwise significantly impacted by this NOW...why should they be any different?????

If they all want a season at anything remotely close to their normal incomes, they need to isolate from their families  and society as a group for a few months, play a shorter (10 game?) season. For that kind of money, you'd think it would be a no brainer.

My opinion on the odds of an NFL season have been steadily if slowly declining.

The NFL accepted the NFLPA's demand of zero preseason games ahead of the 2020 season.

This is a gigantic step towards having the season start on time. The NFL has slowly inched towards the NFLPA's side of this argument, initially requesting two preseason games, then down to one and now agreeing to none. This will allow for a longer acclimation and strength and conditioning period for players once arriving at team facilities, as teams can now take their time to practice rather than prepare for games. Still, you have to feel for fringe NFL talents who simply won't have the opportunity to put their game on tape for other teams to see in the hopes of maximizing their opportunities. Think of names like Victor Cruz, or even recently Raheem Mostert, as players who have greatly benefited from preseason action.

SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter

Jul 20, 2020, 7:56 PM ET

renesauz said:
My opinion on the odds of an NFL season have been steadily if slowly declining.
I think it depends on how you are defining "an NFL season".

IMO the level of play is going to be bad at start and get progressively worse as replacement players from B leagues and retirement get rotated in to take their place with little practice time with their teammates and familiarity with the playbook. The league will televise 16 regular season games but I seriously doubt even the majority of those will be played at an NFL level. People act like if a player gets COVID he'll need two weeks and then he'll be in shape and ready to compete again at 100% but it effects everyone differently. There are people that recovered in March that still feel effects and they aren't world class athletes that have jobs that require peak physical conditioning.

The salary cap thing is difficult. The players negotiated for a salary cap based on profit sharing so technically they should be willing to share the pain in the 2021 salary cap but realistically I don't think any owners really wants to cut their rosters to the bone to get under what the 2021 salary cap will be. The league will be DRASTICALLY different if they just play out the CBA and the salary cap drops by a massive amount. Current veterans will get especially hard so they should take that into consideration before locking themselves into a position. Probably the best solution would be a yearly hit that progressively gets fazed out over time so there is more pain in 2021 than there will be in 2025 but the effects are gradually extended through 2030 or so with 2030 having the smallest hit on the salary cap. The only "fair" way to do it is just play it out as it stands in the CBA but I don't think the league wants 2021 to be a second year of mayhem.

I saw Joe say (please don't ban me) the NFL crushed it during the draft but, come on..take a step back and look at this clearly.  
I think Joe is genuinely a good and fair person in the limited interactions I've had with him over the years. 

It just seems to me when people bring up the success of the NFL draft they are playing jedi mind tricks with themselves. You mean when the NFL told everyone "JUST STAY HOME AND DON'T TRAVEL ANYWHERE" and it worked out..... and didn't cost the owners a dime by doing so? That was a success? Well, yeah. I remember that. That's why I have absolutely zero faith in a plan that entails everyone(not just players) flying all around the country on a weekly basis in the midst of the worst part we have seen of the pandemic in the US. So far.

Similarly when I hear people say, "Hey look at this sport over here where you don't have a pile of 22 guys playing full contact in the middle of the field(some NFL players are in their 40's BTW). They were quarantined in ONE city, on ONE campus, inside a bubble..... and it worked. So why can't the NFL 'plan' work!?"......... where do you even start to disassemble that argument? People are really discounting the size of a football team and its entourage when factoring in a schedule of criss-crossing the country for five months.

Sometimes Joe and I disagree and that's ok. I would have loved it to be true when some politicians said covid would go away when the weather got warmer. It seemed very unlikely but believe me I would have LOVED to be wrong about that. Similarly, if this NFL season goes off without a major COVID related hitch and NFL games are played at an NFL level of play I would love it if I am completely wrong and people bump this post endlessly all offseason. Only time will tell. It's pretty clear goodell and the owners are going to trot out some gladiators into the arena no matter what the cost so it's a health experiment that will play out right before our eyes. Rome must be entertained, after all. I feel much less bad for NFL players that volunteer to play for millions than I do for college kids, which makes them feel invincible in the first place, that will be goaded into playing and not make even $0.01 for the privilege. The NFL pretending health and public safety isn't nearly as important as football only puts more pressures on those college guys playing for free.

@Joe Bryant , if the NFL somehow comes to their senses and decides in the 11th hour to cancel the NFL season I'm telling you right now I'll buy a 5-year subscription to FBG's. I certainly don't want FBG's to go out of business. I've already bought "gift cards" from plenty of local restaurants and other small businesses to help them stay afloat in 2020. Hopefully other regulars on the site would be interested as well. Nobody wants to see FBG's come to an end. Maybe there's a way to bundle the apps(which is what I've used for the past several years) or site memberships for multiple years if for whatever reason this NFL season doesn't launch as planned.

@Joe Bryant , if the NFL somehow comes to their senses and decides in the 11th hour to cancel the NFL season I'm telling you right now I'll buy a 5-year subscription to FBG's. I certainly don't want FBG's to go out of business. I've already bought "gift cards" from plenty of local restaurants and other small businesses to help them stay afloat in 2020. Hopefully other regulars on the site would be interested as well. Nobody wants to see FBG's come to an end. Maybe there's a way to bundle the apps(which is what I've used for the past several years) or site memberships for multiple years if for whatever reason this NFL season doesn't launch as planned.
Thanks @BoltBacker  That's very kind of you. Hope it doesn't come to that but we will of course see. 

:goodposting:

Is that even an option?  I used to buy the 3 years plan back in the day, but I thought only single year subscriptions were done now.

Users who are viewing this thread