What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2 Team Openings in 80 Team (NCFDL) National College Football Dynasty League PPR, IDP Dynasty (Filled) (1 Viewer)

Pirates_Tide

Footballguy
Guys,
     We have 10  team openings in an 80 team College Football Themed Football Dynasty League. 

A little information about the league:

*80 team college dynasty league featuring: 5 Power Conferences with 16 teams per Conference, and 2 division with 8 teams with each Conference.  
*Unique, high-scoring format (Makes if fun and wild)
*Each Division has its own draft and owner player copy.  In June after our rookie draft, we will move to 2 copies of each player per Conference but 1 player allowed per roster.   *120 man roster (90 regular rosters, 10 IR, and 20 TS spots)                                                                                                                                                                                                       *Full IDP 35 starters (12  offensive & 23 defensive starters)                                                                                                                                                                                                                *$50 annual entry fee using Leaguesafe                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         *100% payout, less MFL fees                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          *Yearly Rookie Draft                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 *Side games with prizes—NFL picks, Survivor Pool.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           *In-season and off-season blind bidding waivers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                           *College football theme                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      *College themed Bowl Games and a National Championship Bracket and game.                                                                                                                                                                       *Pick 5 of the 12 teams for your team schedule you play during the year for Out Of Conference Schedule.                                                                                                                        *Ranking system                

3 Major Changes This Year:  

1.  After the June rookie draft, we will be that we will be realigning the divisions in each Conference to mirror the NCAA divisions as closely as possible.  

2.  After the June rookie draft trading will be allowed within the Conference.   So there will be 2 copies of players per Conference, but only 1 player per roster allowed.  

3.  Fixing the Optimist Bowl (Toilet Bowl)

League Link: https://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/16810#0

The open teams are

Florida State Seminoles-(Open)
Notre Dame Fighting Irish-(Open)
Oklahoma Sooners-(Never Heard From Him) (Sent Several Emails and No Response)
Toledo Rockets-(Open)
Michigan Wolverines-(Open)
Illinois Fighting Illini-(Never Heard From Him) (Sent Several Emails and No Response)
Arizona Wildcats-(Open)
UCLA Bruins-(Open)
Ole Miss Rebels-(Open)
Vanderbilt Commodores-(Open)  

If you have any interest or anyone you know that will please let me know.  Email me at recruitingcoop@gmail.com or DM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
These teams are available

Florida State Seminoles-(Open)
Notre Dame Fighting Irish-(Open)
Michigan Wolverines-(Open)
Arizona Wildcats-(Open)
Ole Miss Rebels-(Open)

We have 6 teams available now. They are listed below.

Florida State Seminoles
Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Michigan Wolverines
Illinois Fighting Illini
Arizona Wildcats
Ole Miss Rebels 

If you have any interest please let me know.  Email me at recruitingcoop@gmail.com or DM me.

We have 4 spots left open.  

The open teams are

Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Michigan Wolverines
Illinois Fighting Illini

Ole Miss Rebels

If you have any interest please let me know.  Email me at recruitingcoop@gmail.com or DM me.

We have 2 spots left open.  

The open teams are

Notre Dame Fighting Irish (Missing It's 3rd round Rookie Pick)
Michigan Wolverines (Has All Of It's Rookie Picks)

Users who are viewing this thread