What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 NFL Draft NOT Postponed (2 Viewers)

I-ROK

Footballguy
Looks like it may be postponed until May. Vegas is off. 

Goodell will be damned if he can't make a live spectacle of the whole thing

Last edited by a moderator:
No one knows yet. Lot's of people tried to report FA would be delayed and does not look like it. Not one single credible source has reported yet the draft will be delayed, only that some hotel plans and have changed which is a good indicator it being live in Vegas is in serious doubt but nothing on it being moved back yet.

I would not anticipate a decision on moving it back for several more weeks.

It's definitely not going to be live.  Zero chance at this point. 

It's probably going to go online/virtual somehow. 

Will proceed (televised) on April 23-25, as planned, but without public events in Las Vegas.

ESPN and NLFN will be combining to do a single broadcast that will run on both networks.
Sportscenter Draft Special actually ran on NFLN (and NOT ESPN, though maybe earlier in day) Daniel Jeremiah was one of the panelists, so I guess they're practicing...
They will also be raising money for six charities throughout the draft to help healthcare workers and first responders.

I actually got worried that it may have been postponed again when I saw this thread pop back up. In these times of being stuck in the house, I’ve never been looking forward to the draft as much as this. 

I actually got worried that it may have been postponed again when I saw this thread pop back up. In these times of being stuck in the house, I’ve never been looking forward to the draft as much as this. 
Same here....I swear I would have wept had that been the case. Eradicate this thread please. 

I actually got worried that it may have been postponed again when I saw this thread pop back up.

Same here....I swear I would have wept had that been the case. Eradicate this thread please. 
I'm the first person to respond to this thread saying it's to soon to assume it's been cancelled and still when I saw this thread today, thought it was new, and my heart freaking sank when I started reading the OP until I noticed the date and that I had already responded to it right after his post. But for a minute I was sure down.

Users who are viewing this thread