What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LETS DRAFT!!!!!.....REF'S 12 TEAMER....Sign Up (1 Viewer)

Stinkin Ref

IBL Representative
So boys....no sports going on besides free agency.....it's kinda boring.....so.....LET'S DRAFT........!!!!!!

First 11 to sign up here....send me a PM with your email.

12 Teams......TOTAL POINTS LEAGUE (1-17)

25 Rounds :eek:     (yep!!!)

1 QB

2 RB  (0.5 PPR)

3 WR (0.75 PPR)

1 TE  (1.0 PPR)

2 FLEX

1 PK

1 DST

Your best starting lineup will be selected each week. 

Rules etc can be found below.  I changed a few things up but nothing too crazy.  Made PK/DST a little more valuable.

https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/19622#0

Going to try NO CLOCK initially, you must sign up for OTC text alerts (or in your message you must GUARANTEE you will check in often and the clock will not be an issue....past history will be taken into account).

:banned:

In  I'll have email alerts on as I check that more than for texts especially between 9pm-9am when I have my phone setup for silence.

Last edited by a moderator:
So boys....no sports going on besides free agency.....it's kinda boring.....so.....LET'S DRAFT........!!!!!!

First 11 to sign up here....send me a PM with your email.

12 Teams......TOTAL POINTS LEAGUE (1-17)

25 Rounds :eek:     (yep!!!)

1 QB

2 RB  (0.5 PPR)

3 WR (0.75 PPR)

1 TE  (1.0 PPR)

2 FLEX

1 PK

1 DST

Your best starting lineup will be selected each week. 

Rules etc can be found below.  I changed a few things up but nothing too crazy.  Made PK/DST a little more valuable.

https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/19622#0

Going to try NO CLOCK initially, you must sign up for OTC text alerts (or in your message you must GUARANTEE you will check in often and the clock will not be an issue....past history will be taken into account).

:banned:
Question on the league settings, looking at the above, there would be 11 starters, but the settings say 15. An issue also with the DST Scoring as there is a minus sign ahead of the lowest yardage category

Question on the league settings, looking at the above, there would be 11 starters, but the settings say 15. An issue also with the DST Scoring as there is a minus sign ahead of the lowest yardage category
on the first part....had to put in 15 on that part to account for the possible combinations because of the flex...it was kind of weird how they make it do it....those 2 flex can go to RB/WR/TE....hard to explain, but yes only 11 starters....

on the second part about DST....the way it was set up....if somehow a team actually held a team to "negative yards" (less than zero)....they would not receive any points.....so to address that I had to put in a negative beginning amount...

ETA: disregard first part...I fixed it...

Last edited by a moderator:
went with (25) roster spots to get deeper into the player pool with only (12) teams.....and with two flex wanted to make it so more of them actually count each week....(thought about going with 3 flex).....no position limits....wanted to make PK and DST a little more than after thoughts....so they can earn you a few more points........maybe you want to take 4 or 5 DST's....?....some weeks you could have 4 RB's count....some weeks 5 WR's......some weeks 3 TE's....

went with (25) roster spots to get deeper into the player pool with only (12) teams.....and with two flex wanted to make it so more of them actually count each week....(thought about going with 3 flex).....no position limits....wanted to make PK and DST a little more than after thoughts....so they can earn you a few more points........maybe you want to take 4 or 5 DST's....?....some weeks you could have 4 RB's count....some weeks 5 WR's......some weeks 3 TE's....
Flex D and K is cool.

IN.

invite sent to old mil

(3) spots left

we will start as soon as all spots are filled....will do a random draft order once we have 12

Office closed and has everyone working from home. I've suddenly gained some free time the next couple weeks. :)  

PM sent.

made the change Bass suggested above and PK and or DST can count as a flex......

will generate random draft order and get going....

Users who are viewing this thread