What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Impeach Devin Nunes (1 Viewer)

Just goes to show how much of a hold the almighty dollar has on people. Does he not understand that people can order food from many of them?

I have no idea what’s going on in Fresno but they must be ready to get rid of this nozzle.
It's not Fresno.

It's the farming foothills at the base of the Sierra Nevada mtns and the district runs a super long way north to south.

Its almost all rural. The big city that district has is Visailia at 100k which as touched on above is in Tulare county and not Fresno county.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can think of some other representatives in the House that I really am wondering who his constituents are....Florida’s Matt Gaetz, Ohio’s Jim Jordan,  Texas’s Louie  Gohmert are some that come to mind.

I can think of some other representatives in the House that I really am wondering who his constituents are....Florida’s Matt Gaetz, Ohio’s Jim Jordan,  Texas’s Louie  Gohmert are some that come to mind.
Jordan's district map is pretty crazy looking, IIRC.  Nothing about it makes sense except for keeping it rural red.

Weird how they are all Republicans.

Care to throw any Democrats on your list?

BladeRunner said:
Weird how they are all Republicans.
Not really weird at all, you can trash and call Republicans names all you want here. Imagine somebody started a thread about AOC which started out “the moron” like the op did in this one. That wouldn’t fly for 5 minutes. 

It is not necessarily partisan to say that the least intelligent people in congress are republicans if it is actually true. I am not sure if we have enough information to know how smart each individual is, so we are limited to judging them by their actions, which is not that favorable for Devin Nunes. Not sure how much rumor mill this is, but I heard (4th hand, so not super reliable) Gohmert is by far the least intelligent person in congress, but he is tolerated because he makes great ribs for congressional bbqs.  

It is not necessarily partisan to say that the least intelligent people in congress are republicans if it is actually true. I am not sure if we have enough information to know how smart each individual is, so we are limited to judging them by their actions, which is not that favorable for Devin Nunes. Not sure how much rumor mill this is, but I heard (4th hand, so not super reliable) Gohmert is by far the least intelligent person in congress, but he is tolerated because he makes great ribs for congressional bbqs.  
The guy who thought Guam would capsize has to be in the running.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

Maxine Waters publicly stated, in session and on the record, that the oil companies should be forcibly  nationalized.

:oldunsure:
Our government forcibly gave business to the oil companies of America and Europe. Killing and overthrowing to get it done.

:unsure:

*yet, I'm no fan of Maxine Waters. She has other ridiculous statements.

Not really weird at all, you can trash and call Republicans names all you want here. Imagine somebody started a thread about AOC which started out “the moron” like the op did in this one. That wouldn’t fly for 5 minutes. 
She is well to the left of me and has some ideas that I consider a bit silly, but it is equally clear that she is no moron.

Comparing her to Louie Gohmert is absurd.

Do we think Nunes is proven right in recommending people go out to bars and restaurants still?  Let's keep the thread on the topic at hand.  Nunes is a danger to public health and should resign.

-fish- said:
ahh, this makes sense.  he's retiring to go become CEO at Trump's social media startup.   Grifters gonna grift.   
Gotta milk as much as he can out of the Trump supporters.

Users who are viewing this thread