What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TP Inventory & Management (1 Viewer)

How many rolls do you currently have?

• 0-10

Votes: 20 17.2%
  • 11-20

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • 21-30

Votes: 19 16.4%
  • 31-40

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • 41-50

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • 51+

Votes: 24 20.7%

• Total voters

Ned

Footballguy
How much ya got?  Are you rationing?

I made an announcement at dinner last night: From this point forward, we are on a strict 2-square per bathroom trip plan until further notice.  My wife and kids were angry, but when I explained we have more soap than TP, they understood.

I made an announcement at dinner last night: From this point forward, we are on a strict 2-square per bathroom trip plan until further notice.  My wife and kids were angry, but when I explained we have more soap than TP, they understood.
Why are you rationing?

Man, if you're only allowing 2 squares for #2, why even bother?  Just get in the shower...

I made an announcement at dinner last night: From this point forward, we are on a strict 2-square per bathroom trip plan until further notice.
Congrats on raising your family of Smurfs.

Pour chocolate syrup on a linoleum floor and try to pick it up with one square of tp. You'll get most of it. Now do it on a shag carpet. 
1 - why waste the calories?

2 - I think peanut butter would be a better comp.

Flawed pole. There should also be a second pole for number of females in your household.

• Laughing
Reactions: JAA
I was walking my dog last night and could see in my neighbors garage.  An older couple lives my them selves and they have 3 of those huge TP packages from Costco in their garage on the shelf. As well as 3 of the same size of paper towels.  That would last them 2 years.

They keep their garage door open all day long. I might have to steal one if we get desperate.

I told my wife last night that I think I pinched it off clean so I didnt use any. She was not amused. 

If I get desperate, Im not above stealing some from work. 

I was walking my dog last night and could see in my neighbors garage.  An older couple lives my them selves and they have 3 of those huge TP packages from Costco in their garage on the shelf. As well as 3 of the same size of paper towels.  That would last them 2 years.

They keep their garage door open all day long. I might have to steal one if we get desperate.
My sister does this too but she did it in December. And she keeps her place locked up like Fort Knox. But I know the code. 

I opened a brand new large pack from Sams over the weekend.  My only backup.  Been casually looking for some for the last few weeks to no avail.  

Our 21yo has an apartment not far from us, and totally thinks this 'virus thing' is no big deal.  She came over last night for dinner and wanted some TP, which is common during normal times.  I only gave her 3 rolls after the wife insisted I give her some.

Now I'm really going to have to find more.  Oh, and I usually buy flushable wipes online for when I have issues back there.  Those are sold out online and at Sams.   :censored:

I showed my wife these poll results. She was appalled. 

"Don't they stock up when the price is really good?"

We currently have a few 30 packs in the basement and a couple 24 packs. That was after giving my cousin some. 2 months ago we probably had the same amount. No covid19 stock up. Just my wife buying it when it goes on sale. We are talking per sq ft analysis level stuff that gets shared on some site. 

She is feeling very validated these days. Please god dont let 1 gallon ziploc bags somehow become the next shortage item. Cant even imagine the glow she would have. People would definitely think she was having an affair. 

No family policy yet but I'm more conscious. 

Sometimes after I pee I wipe my taint. Normally I would irresponsibly pull a few sheets and pad  my taint. Yesterday I pulled a few sheets and then separated and only used 1.

We generally buy a giant wholesale pack when the previous pack is halfway through. So we typically have about 50 rolls on hand. Haven’t bought any extra to “stock up.”

Drippage?

Sometimes I shake and I stil get a tiny drip
So you shake, put it away, have run off and then open back up and wipe?

If you haven't put your equipment away yet, why not just wipe the tip to prevent it rolling down to your taint? 

Maybe my notebook sucks but are you a woman? I have never heard a woman refer to it as her taint so I wouldnt think that is the case, but figured I should just make sure before being accused of mansplaining. 

I am so confused.

Ned said:

:lol:  no. 

We keep 4-7 rolls in each bathroom, 4 bathrooms. 

So you shake, put it away, have run off and then open back up and wipe?

If you haven't put your equipment away yet, why not just wipe the tip to prevent it rolling down to your taint? 

Maybe my notebook sucks but are you a woman? I have never heard a woman refer to it as her taint so I wouldnt think that is the case, but figured I should just make sure before being accused of mansplaining. 

I am so confused.
Maybe I don't know what a taint is?

I assumed it was the...tip?

Normally I hold with my left and when i am almost done peeing I i will take the phone out of my right hand hold it between my shoulder and ear and grab some tp. 

After 2 shakes, i will dab...the tip and put away the equipment. (jk about the phone)

Yes, I am male

Maybe I don't know what a taint is?

I assumed it was the...tip?

Normally I hold with my left and when i am almost done peeing I i will take the phone out of my right hand hold it between my shoulder and ear and grab some tp. 

After 2 shakes, i will dab...the tip and put away the equipment. (jk about the phone)

Yes, I am male
Taint is the space between your poop hole and your scrotum.

Makes so much more sense now. 

Last edited by a moderator:

You probably have to bring a shotgun...

22 rolls just for me.  I figure I go through 1 roll every 2 to 3 days. Worst case I start tearing paper towels into 3rds.  

I walked into Wal-Mart and picked up a 24-pack two days ago.  It is not that hard.  I use about 10-sheets per wipe and 3-8 wipes per trip.  Can't even fathom using two-sheets.

Bidet > TP > paper towels > Viking Cruise Line brochures > cheap wash cloths > meth head that will do anything for $20.  There are plenty of options beyond TP.

Some areas are hit harder than others.   There has been no toilet paper for sale within 10 miles of me for about a 7-10 days.  

If you're in an area where you haven't seen shortages yet, that's great.   But they're going to happen, and when it does people panic buy and there's nothing left.   Happened with food today at my local costco.  Place is now cleaned out.  

A couple things for the non-preppers:  most major grocery stores get two deliveries of non-perishables a week.   They're happy to tell you when they come in so you don't waste your time and can just go right when they are stocking.    Amazon is on a two-week delay for shipping most brands of toilet paper.   If you order now, you're looking at April 1 with prime.   If you have a two week supply, now is the time to order.

Single guy with no kids, and I'm cheap.  I almost always buy the largest package and it usually lasts me many many months.  I also don't want to be the guy that always goes through the line with TP.  I bought a brand last time that I don't like much, so I probably have 30+ rolls after purchasing some of my old brand.  It usually varies between 1 and 21 or so.

Users who are viewing this thread