What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Earthquake in Utah (1 Viewer)

Reminds me of this quote from My Cousin Vinny:

Lisa, I don't need this. I swear to God, I do not need this right now, okay? I've got a judge that's just achin’ to throw me in jail, an idiot who wants to fight me for two hundred dollars, slaughtered pigs, giant loud whistles. I ain't slept in five days. I got no money, a dress code problem, and a little murder case which, in the balance, holds the lives of two innocent kids, not to mention your (stamps foot three times) biological clock; my career, your life, our marriage, and let me see, what else can we pile on? Is there any more #### we can pile on to the top of the outcome of this case?! (Stares upward to indicate him thinking of anything else) Is it possible?! (looks up again)

It was scary.  I've never felt an earthquake before and there have been 38 aftershocks in the 2.5-4.0 range over the past 7 hours.

COVID19 plus the largest quake in 30 years in Utah have people here losing it.  Our pediatric clinic was very empty today, likely due more to the quake than COVID19 fears.

I'd much rather deal with a hurricane than an earthquake. We at least get enough warning to find a shady spot. Earthquakes don't play by those rules.

10.1km below the surface is pretty deep, no? For the FBGs that felt it, what was the motion like?

Users who are viewing this thread