What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Orphan Dynasty franchise available -- incl. Mahomes, Drake, Gallup, Kupp, Kittle (1 Viewer)

The 3-Technique

Footballguy
Greetings Dynasty fanatics! I have an orphan franchise available in my one Dynasty league for the 2020 season. The league features: 23-man rosters; is full PPR, non-SF, non-IDP. It includes Ks and D/STs. Franchise fee for 2020 is $100.00 payable via LeagueSafe. I pay out over 90% of all funds collected in winnings (not including MFL hosting fees).

Link to the league homepage on MFL: 

https://www61.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/52516#0

PLAYER
Mahomes, Patrick KCC QB
Tannehill, Ryan TEN QB
Drake, Kenyan ARI RB
Gurley, Todd LAR RB
Harris, Damien NEP RB
Henderson, Darrell LAR RB
Jones, Ronald TBB RB
Mostert, Raheem SFO RB
Campbell, Parris IND WR
Cooks, Brandin LAR WR
Fuller, Will HOU WR
Gage, Russell ATL WR
Gallup, Michael DAL WR
Kupp, Cooper LAR WR
Pascal, Zach IND WR
Sanu, Mohamed NEP WR
Tate, Golden NYG WR
Dissly, Will SEA TE (Q)
Hollister, Jacob SEA TE
Kittle, George SFO TE
Sternberger, Jace GBP TE
Bailey, Dan MIN PK
Chiefs, Kansas City KCC Def
Plus all four 2020 Rookie Draft Picks (from the 1.12 slot)

Let me know if you are interested, want to learn more and-or have any questions. Please get in touch with me and we can chat. I love talking football, fantasy football, Dynasty, NFL Draft, Devy, and of course, about my leagues! I can even provide references from folks within the FF community—colleagues as well as writers, editors, amateur scouts who play in existing Dynasty leagues and deep Dynasty leagues I have owned and operated since 2015. Feel free to also check my Twitter TL...with the various endorsements, Quote Tweets, RTs from folks in the FF industry. Thanks. Take care.

Ken Michal
https://twitter.com/TheRealTheThird

Users who are viewing this thread