What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1 spot left in 12 tm dynasty startup, devy, 2qb, te premium, $50 with 2-year commitment, Sleeper, Leaguesafe (1 Viewer)

happypappy23456

Footballguy
Hey all, looking to start a dynasty/devy league to draft immediately. Relevant details are below:

Dynasty/Devy league on Sleeper platform.

12 teams, 2QB, tiered PPR (0.5 RB, 1.0 WR, 1.5 TE), 5 pt/passing td, no divisions.

Starting lineup is 2QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 1 TE, and 2 Flex (RB, WR, or TE).

$50 buy-in, via Leaguesafe ($100 for the first year to cover a 2-year commitment)

26-man roster, 4-man taxi squad, 3 IR spots.

Devies do not count against roster limits.

Veteran Startup draft – 26-round slow snake draft.

8-hour timer for rounds 1-6, 4 hours for rounds 7 to 20, 2 hours for rounds 21 to 26.

Startup draft order will be derby and will use Fantasypros.com’s random order generator to create the order in which owners choose their draft slot.

There will also be a 4-round startup devy draft and 4-round rookie draft.

Owners will select their rookie draft slots in the reverse order in which they selected their veteran startup draft slots (i.e., the team that selected its vet draft slot first will be the twelfth team to select its rookie draft slot).

The devy draft order will be the reverse of the rookie draft order.

The devy draft will occur immediately after the veteran start up draft has concluded. The rookie draft will occur one week after the NFL draft concludes.

Devy picks will be tracked in separate shared Excel file.

After the first year, will have 4-round annual devy draft and 3-round annual rookie draft. The draft order for future devy/rookie drafts is linear.

Annual devy draft will occur one week after NFL Combine. Annual rookie draft will occur one week after the 2020 NFL draft.

Rosters will temporarily be increased during the draft to accommodate the draftable rookie/devy picks.

League bylaws/rules can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jRXF-YUWenNQSYozwyDhdCCcgrVddC5kAfDIwKSPIEs/edit?usp=sharing . If you're interested, reply here, DM me, or email me at trashpandas2019@gmail.com.

https://sleeper.app/i/QNoMn3VGGKKE

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread