What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty - Which Pair of WRs? (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
12 team dynasty in year 20, standard scoring, contract cap.  Start 1Q - 1R - 2W - 1T - 1F - 1K&D.  I am trying to save a bit of contract cap here.  I have one of the pairs already, but got an offer.  I am going to admit that I have strong WRs... Hopkins, J Jones, Godwin, AJ Brown (could taxi one more year, but probably will not), D Johnson (taxi for one more year), Cooks (who I am going to trade or drop - yes drop as I can't find an owner right now, even for a 3rd round rookie pick). As some point, Julio needs to be moved and I am looking for an RB for him as I have Henry, Hunt, D Johnson, Peterson (moving in trade).  Thus, RB is not my strong position.

So, please rank these pairs and opinion.  I am not absolutely in cap hell, but could be there real soon.  I have 4 rookie picks (1.11, then 3 late 3rds)  

DK Metcalf - DJ Chark

C Sutton - C Samuel

C Sutton - McLaurin

Thanks,  in advance...

Last edited by a moderator:
1. DK Metcalf/DJ Chark -- IMO I like these two over the other pairings.  Metcalf looks like he will do nothing but be better in year 2.  Chark looks like he is living up to his draft pedigree.  He seemed to have a good chemistry with Minshew.
2. Sutton/Samuel -- Sutton is a given.  Samuel having chemistry with Bridgewater is a question mark.

3. Sutton/McLaurin -- Many might say this should be #1.  I'm a Skins fan, so I really struggle to find any hope in Skins players.  Although, Rivera may finally be the one to right the ship.  

1. DK Metcalf/DJ Chark -- IMO I like these two over the other pairings.  Metcalf looks like he will do nothing but be better in year 2.  Chark looks like he is living up to his draft pedigree.  He seemed to have a good chemistry with Minshew.
2. Sutton/Samuel -- Sutton is a given.  Samuel having chemistry with Bridgewater is a question mark.

3. Sutton/McLaurin -- Many might say this should be #1.  I'm a Skins fan, so I really struggle to find any hope in Skins players.  Although, Rivera may finally be the one to right the ship.  
Thanks for your insight, Pkroper...  I rank the individual WRs as Sutton, Metcalf, Chark, McLaurin, Samuel.  

Users who are viewing this thread