What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Pence is a Good Dude (1 Viewer)

"I want to look them in the eye" is such a ridiculous excuse for not wearing a mask in that setting.  I think 3 years with his boss has severely damaged his ability to reason or use logic. 

I just don't understand why he or the administration would defy the Mayo clinic's rules, set such a poor example, and willingly take this criticism.  They could've cancelled the visit altogether, but instead CHOSE to have Pence appear and be photographed with no mask.  It was intentional and flagrant and it begs the question why.  

Is not wearing a mask some sort of power play showing the virus who's in charge?  Is it optics - does wearing a mask make him look weak or infer capitulation to a lefty agenda?  Is it to appease the open everything up because science is wrong protesters?  Like so many things this administration does, I can only shake my head in disbelief.
Trump doesn't wear a mask either

I just don't understand why he or the administration would defy the Mayo clinic's rules, set such a poor example, and willingly take this criticism.  They could've cancelled the visit altogether, but instead CHOSE to have Pence appear and be photographed with no mask.  It was intentional and flagrant and it begs the question why.  

Is not wearing a mask some sort of power play showing the virus who's in charge?  Is it optics - does wearing a mask make him look weak or infer capitulation to a lefty agenda?  Is it to appease the open everything up because science is wrong protesters?  Like so many things this administration does, I can only shake my head in disbelief.
It's all of those things and more. If you wear a mask, then you are admitting that the libs were right.

Refusing to wear a mask is just another extension of the "own the libs" political strategy.

It's all of those things and more. If you wear a mask, then you are admitting that the libs were right.

Refusing to wear a mask is just another extension of the "own the libs" political strategy.
The next VP Gov Whitmer did the same thing yesterday not wearing a mask after signing a mandate that everyone in an enclosed area in Michigan must wear masks and she is taking the same heat Pence is around here.

The next VP Gov Whitmer did the same thing yesterday not wearing a mask after signing a mandate that everyone in an enclosed area in Michigan must wear masks and she is taking the same heat Pence is around here.
It's a shame that you would use the phrase "the same thing" to describe something that was fundamentally different.

Users who are viewing this thread