What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FU Corona Thread (1 Viewer)

Nevermind Nostadamous, the Ska bands saw this one coming

Old enough to have legitimate concern... Daughter is an ER nurse with asthma, so there's that to worry about too.   Loaded up on food and booze so little reason to leave the house.   Already a little stir crazy and feel like, maybe, we're just getting started.

But, I'm trying to find positive takes.  Good to have the youngest daughter at home.  Playing some board games and reading too.  May start my first jig-saw puzzle in 30 years tomorrow.  I like the idea of simpler times.   Certainly eating healthier - nothing like home cooking.

Hopeful everyone is doing their part and we can come through this sooner than later.

That was about the British National Front and showing up as white power activists/militants at shows and such, IIRC.

More endemic than pandemic, as it were.

/I'm just shooting the breeze. F U. Corona. 
Yes, the rationale was different.   More for the empty town scenery; reminded me of Italy.

Yes, the rationale was different.   More for the empty town scenery; reminded me of Italy.
Yeah, really disturbing, and I get the general point. I was just looking to make conversation in some way, you know?

Nice link. I love The Specials. 

Yeah, really disturbing, and I get the general point. I was just looking to make conversation in some way, you know?

Nice link. I love The Specials. 
The era was a golden age of music.   The Clash, Talking Heads, B52s, Devo...  Most of my peers where locked into Southern Rock, so they thought I was a little strange.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread