What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade: Gordon + Kelce for Henry + Waller? (1 Viewer)

Jayded

Footballguy
Can keep 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE

My presumptive keepers through a dynasty lens:

QB - Kyler Murray
RB - Saquon Barkley, Melvin Gordon
WR - Mike Evans, Juju Smith-Schuster
TE - Travis Kelce

My remaining roster that'd go into the draftable pool:

QB - Carson Wentz
RB - Jamaal Williams, Duke Johnson, Bo Scarbrough, Mike Boone, Darwin Thompson
WR - Will Fuller, Tyrell Williams, Curtis Samuel, Breshad Perriman
TE - Tyler Higbee, Noah Fant

------------------------
He was close to pulling the trigger straight up for Melvin Gordon +  Carson Wentz for Derrick Henry but Denver's backfield scares him. His QB keeper is Jameis Winston so he needs one either via draft or trade.

Also thought about offering Melvin Gordon + Carson Wentz + Juju Smith-Schuster for Derrick Henry + Odell Beckham if that is better than the title which is what he offered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can keep 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE

My presumptive keepers through a dynasty lens:

QB - Kyler Murray
RB - Saquon Barkley, Melvin Gordon
WR - Mike Evans, Juju Smith-Schuster
TE - Travis Kelce

My remaining roster that'd go into the draftable pool:

QB - Carson Wentz
RB - Jamaal Williams, Duke Johnson, Bo Scarbrough, Mike Boone, Darwin Thompson
WR - Will Fuller, Tyrell Williams, Curtis Samuel, Breshad Perriman
TE - Tyler Higbee, Noah Fant

------------------------
He was close to pulling the trigger straight up for Melvin Gordon +  Carson Wentz for Derrick Henry but Denver's backfield scares him. His QB keeper is Jameis Winston so he needs one either via draft or trade.

Also thought about offering Melvin Gordon + Carson Wentz + Juju Smith-Schuster for Derrick Henry + Odell Beckham if that is better than the title which is what he offered.
What is the rest of his roster look like? 

I am not a fan of Beckham and would rather have JuJu, so if this was my team, I would review the other teams to see if I could move Beckham for someone younger and probably a bit less in value just to move him.   As to the "title" deal potential, I am having a hard time giving up Kelce.

jwsbowler said:
What is the rest of his roster look like? 

I am not a fan of Beckham and would rather have JuJu, so if this was my team, I would review the other teams to see if I could move Beckham for someone younger and probably a bit less in value just to move him.   As to the "title" deal potential, I am having a hard time giving up Kelce.
Here's his total roster without outright guessing who he'll keep. He noted he's not super keen on really keeping anyone so that's why I started with seeing what Henry would cost me.

QB - Jameis Winston, Gardner Minshew, David Blough
RB - Derrick Henry, David Johnson, Derrius Guice
WR - Odell Beckham, Christian Kirk, DJ Moore, DJ Chark, Darius Slayton, Zach Pascal, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Golden Tate, Miles Boykin, Parris Campbell
TE - Darren Waller, Rob Gronkowski

He's clearly got an issue at QB. Since we can only keep 2 RB and 2 WR, he's clearly overloaded at WR now and Beckham/Kirk are his most likely options to keep. Tried Gordon + Wentz so he has a QB and maybe not a deep drop off at RB if Gordon plays more of a feature back role.

Here's his total roster without outright guessing who he'll keep. He noted he's not super keen on really keeping anyone so that's why I started with seeing what Henry would cost me.

QB - Jameis Winston, Gardner Minshew, David Blough
RB - Derrick Henry, David Johnson, Derrius Guice
WR - Odell Beckham, Christian Kirk, DJ Moore, DJ Chark, Darius Slayton, Zach Pascal, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Golden Tate, Miles Boykin, Parris Campbell
TE - Darren Waller, Rob Gronkowski

He's clearly got an issue at QB. Since we can only keep 2 RB and 2 WR, he's clearly overloaded at WR now and Beckham/Kirk are his most likely options to keep. Tried Gordon + Wentz so he has a QB and maybe not a deep drop off at RB if Gordon plays more of a feature back role.
I would try Wentz - Gordon - JuJu for Henry - Moore.   I like DJ a lot more than Beckham and I have them pretty equal in value, plus IMO, less of a headache.  Again, this is my opinion and how I would go at it.  

I would try Wentz - Gordon - JuJu for Henry - Moore.   I like DJ a lot more than Beckham and I have them pretty equal in value, plus IMO, less of a headache.  Again, this is my opinion and how I would go at it.  
Great suggestion, thanks! I had Samuel all last year and didn't pay near enough attention to Moore's numbers. Especially with Teddy coming in and being able to throw a lot better than what they had last year, he'll find Moore and that could be a sneaky good year.

Users who are viewing this thread