Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Nipsey

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight?

wtf is with you guys having your wives, or your sanchitas, as your PayPal addys?  hope you got your money @Otis

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Otis said:

Ok I think I have everyone paid except for the $20 I owe to @cheese

Rest of y’all degenerates can send your loot by PP to sremsen2 at gmail

sent for the first tourney

7 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

wtf is with you guys having your wives, or your sanchitas, as your PayPal addys?  hope you got your money @Otis

It really is the 8th wonder of the world.  I don't get it, but its super common.

9 hours ago, Otis said:

sremsen2 at gmail

Just sent for game 1.

Congrats.

8 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

I know, wtf. Grow some balls.

Oh, and I'll try and see if I can play tonight. Let me check with the wife what our TV viewing schedule is.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 4

I just use my wife’s email because I don’t need all you degenerates having my actual email and name.  Only some degenerates. 

• Laughing 1

How much interest would there be in doing a midday tournament?  Say 11am or noon?  If so, maybe we can set something up for that as a daily or every other day type thing as well.  I'm actually more able to do that freely than the evening one.  Others?

1 hour ago, Otis said:

I just use my wife’s email because I don’t need all you degenerates having my actual email and name.  Only some degenerates. 

You got my PM right?

2 hours ago, Otis said:

cool.  i'll start emailing your wife.  :pickle:  

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Otis said:

:lmao: this was well thought out.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

13 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

Those are my 2 dogs names!

2 hours ago, gianmarco said:

How much interest would there be in doing a midday tournament?  Say 11am or noon?  If so, maybe we can set something up for that as a daily or every other day type thing as well.  I'm actually more able to do that freely than the evening one.  Others?

either or for me although it might be harder for some as well. 

I am thinking that after this initial surge we may be better off having only a couple of nights a week to get larger pools. 

• Like 2

I wish there was an easy way to manage a cash game.  That would be best to get midday activity.

• Like 1

Id be interested.  Also wondering if anyone would be interested in occasionally having games for higher stakes.  Maybe 100 or so?  Anyone else having trouble really caring at 20.  It can still be fun, but found myself yesterday calling stuff not even thinking about it since its low stakes 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My wife asked, "Why are you sending 20 bucks to someone named Mary?"   🤣

Edited by SHIZNITTTT
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 2

1 hour ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

"Stop asking so many questions.  And don't worry about some other women's names sending money to your PayPal either"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DA RAIDERS said:

cool.  i'll start emailing your wife.  :pickle:  

get in line

I've met Mary.  Kutta is a lucky man.  #allthemargaritas

• Laughing 1

1 hour ago, SHIZNITTTT said:

That must have been the other night - my wife is Mary. My wife does all the chores, including banking, so a lot of this #### is in her name.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ned said:

I wish there was an easy way to manage a cash game.  That would be best to get midday activity.

We could perhaps all agree on a buy-in amount, and how much each chip is worth. We could have a banker who collects the money UP FRONT. If anyone ever wants more chips, they pay the banker the appropriate amount. You can also cash out at any time, and the banker will send you what your chips are worth.

I think something like that could work.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

10 minutes ago, Getzlaf15 said:

I've met Mary.  Kutta is a lucky man.  #allthemargaritas

I meant to like your post, and laughed instead. And then I figured that was a better response. But she does like her margaritas...

• Laughing 1

6 hours ago, gianmarco said:

I'd be down for a day game there, evening time over here. I'll have to fire up the VPN and see if it'll work for this. Haven't dabbled in online poker in quite a few years and ready to donate to all of you fine folk.

Only took a worldwide pandemic to give in to all the vices.

6 hours ago, cheese said:

You got my PM right?

No!  PM me 

3 hours ago, ditka...mike ditka said:

Id be interested.  Also wondering if anyone would be interested in occasionally having games for higher stakes.  Maybe 100 or so?  Anyone else having trouble really caring at 20.  It can still be fun, but found myself yesterday calling stuff not even thinking about it since its low stakes 

Old oats loves big stakes.

PS Cav one morning recently while hammered challenged me via PM to a 20k heads up game. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 4

6 hours ago, cheese said:

You got my PM right?

Sorry found it. Don’t know how I missed it. Loot sent. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Ned said:

That's why people were suggesting the Pokerrrr 2 app. It isn't perfect but it does cash game clubs and works on mobile. 

Sup, this where we hang out to email mrs. Oats?

• Like 3
  • Laughing 3

2 hours ago, Otis said:

PS Cav one morning recently while hammered challenged me via PM to a 20k heads up game. 

:lmao:  Holy crap.  Love it.  Who won??

16 minutes ago, CGRdrJoe said:

Sup, this where we hang out to email mrs. Oats?

Yeah I didn’t think this through very well. 

12 minutes ago, Rodrigo Duterte said:

:lmao:  Holy crap.  Love it.  Who won??

We didn’t play. 

Every now and then I’ll be up having coffee at like 7am Eastern and I get a rambling PM from Cav challenging me to a heads up poker game. Mind you, we haven’t played in years. But yeah $20k is the biggest stakes challenge so far. He said he just won $10k in some local game overnight and was obviously lit and felt like he had some house money to burn. 

• Laughing 2

Looking like an old fashioned SNG here....

Gian thanks again for being banker.

Not sure if resolved but I believe you mentioned @NYRAGE was the only unpaid player.

1st - Uni $90

2nd - mwoot - $54

3rd - duckzz - $36

GG all!  Looking forward to having a bigger game this weekend maybe if folks are around. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, UniAlias said:

Not sure if resolved but I believe you mentioned @NYRAGE was the only unpaid player.

1st - Uni $90

2nd - mwoot - $54

3rd - duckzz - $36

GG all!  Looking forward to having a bigger game this weekend maybe if folks are around. 

Am I paying Kutta? I was waiting to see who was collecting or whether it was going to individuals directly.

Never mind. You mentioned Gian.

Edited by NYRAGE
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, UniAlias said:

1st - Uni $90

2nd - mwoot - $54

3rd - duckzz - $36

Congrats Uni!  @gianmarco you can send both my (mwoot15) and Duckzz to my PayPal I sent you tonight.  Thanks!

Fyi for all the people asking about pokerrrr2 the app is good but it's a little glitchy getting in and out of games because it's not built for the traffic they're getting. Stars isn't bad for what it's being used for here. Just my .02

2 hours ago, Don't Noonan said:

Congrats Uni!  @gianmarco you can send both my (mwoot15) and Duckzz to my PayPal I sent you tonight.  Thanks!

Sent to you and @UniAlias. Congrats.

15 hours ago, gianmarco said:

I'm in for tonight.

@kutta, you banking?

Sorry - was busy last night and tonight. I can play and bank Saturday most likely.

On 4/1/2020 at 9:31 AM, gianmarco said:

@The Scorpion

Nice going (again). 

Chop tonight?  ;)

Am I there only one who doesn't know who Scorpion used to be?

:oldunsure:

2 minutes ago, comfortably numb said:

FUCLA?

ahhhhh

Thanks

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Mr.Pack said:

Am I there only one who doesn't know who Scorpion used to be?

:oldunsure:

@kutta brother in law.  Good dude.  Questionable fantasy football skills.  :lol:  

Edited by Don't Noonan
  • Laughing 1

I'm interested in joing. Watched this thread many seasons back. I've had to resurrect my paypal account as it was closed last Fall due to inactivity and am waiting on my deposits.

We play any 8-game?