What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (3 Viewers)

Yeah made quick work of me tonight... Someone post in here if there's a late one, I'm going to kill stuff on Grand Theft Auto.

I'll hopefully be able to play at 9 ET, could definitely do a later one as well, hasn't been too many for the late starts lately but maybe with tomorrow being a holiday (to the extent that matters anymore)...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Where and when?  How often do you guys do this?
There is a game almost every night at 9. Sometimes a 2nd game and sometimes bigger than others.  PokerStars home game just apply to the group somewhere in this thread is the number. 

Where and when?  How often do you guys do this?
As @cheese stated above, game is on Pokerstars. Info is in the first post of this thread. Apply for the group, and someone will approve you.

We play at 9 PM EST for $20. Usually there's a second game too, around 10:30 PM EST. We usually get a decent turnout in the early game, sometimes over 20 people. The second game is usually less than that.

I think you can play but because you are one of the 2 “real money” states you have to do some different hoops to slum it in the free money streets. I don’t know the details sorry. 
It's strange I didn't have to do this. Canada never lost the ability to play (LOOKATMEICANLOSEMONEYWHENEVERIWANT) but I just joined and was in right away. 

Users who are viewing this thread