What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Let's play an online poker tournament tonight? (1 Viewer)

In

You're right 

I can be the bank

Hurleyandroxy 22 AT gmail.com

Or venmo

@carlos-rodrigues5 
When I tried that user on Venmo it said it didn't exist btw.

I sent PayPal instead.  For some reason, when I Paypal you it looks different compared to other people.  Normally it asks about friends & family vs business, but for you it offers "Payment Protection" as default, and I have to change it.  I'm not sure why that is, might just be a me thing, but hopefully that option isn't screwing you over with fees.

I sent PayPal instead.  For some reason, when I Paypal you it looks different compared to other people.  Normally it asks about friends & family vs business, but for you it offers "Payment Protection" as default, and I have to change it.  I'm not sure why that is, might just be a me thing, but hopefully that option isn't screwing you over with fees.
Same, it looked like it sent $20 though.

Thats weird 

Got both no issues 

Can someone post info on how I can get in on one of these games?  I can’t play tonight but would love to get in tomorrow night.  I’ve missed at least 3 poker trips since this damn virus started.    :hot:

ETA - is it still just the pokerstars link in the first post?  Payment via PayPal?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread